Flaming little bastards - nabbed them

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
So yesterday (Wednesday 28th October), out for my usual four or five loops of my court walking, about 5:50am. Get to the entry to the court an older Mercedes drives past me I have never seen, I think to my self odd. As I turn and head back towards my place the car stops in the middle of the road directly in front of my house and two kids jump out and run up my steep driveway and into my open garage, one hops in my car and the other starts rummaging around my garage stuff.

I think to myself, well, it's on farkers. I run the 30 odd meters to the bottom of my drive way and yell get the f__k out of my house. Of course, being such a steep driveway, they are now trapped, with tall retaining walls around the whole thing, see pics below.

As I walk up the driveway towards them, the younger (15) driver begins almost crying with his hands on his head wailing "it wasn't me it wasn't me". FFS. I let the worm their way past me and the decide, no, stuff this. So I follow them back to the Mercedes, stolen of course.

As the kid gets into the drivers seat, I tell other one on the passenger side, you f'ing stay there or I will really hurt you, then I start scrapping with the driver to get the key out of the ignition, which I manage to do, and start walking back up my driveway. They get out and start following me, big mouthing me on the way. I figure two against one, might get narky, so throw the key in the long grass in the vacant block next door and keep heading to my garage.

I thought to myself if they want to continue this, fine, so I grabbed a 6' piece of re-bar and started back down the driveway towards them, pounding it on the driveway surface. At that point, the decided to get the girlfriend out of the car(15) and grab some of their loot and bail.

Cops ended up finding them down along the Barwon River, so many joggers/bike riders down there that they were easily seen and found.

Pricks, I work hard to earn the things I do and no little K__t is going to walk in and think they can take them.

News Story
11063740_1741738596053986_2925987753750704827_n.jpg
12189017_889742421116553_3834984844277234151_n.jpg

Hmmm, it looked a lot easier on Grand Theft Auto, didn't it children ?

Well done FJ :beer:

Edit: But next time lock your garage when you go out, it could have got really nasty if there was more of them or they were a bit older!

Shit, just imagine if they'd got away with your brew rig :wacko:

Edit edit: As a side note have you ever considered charging skateboarding fees for kids to ride your driveway? You'd make a bundle and could turn your garage into a SB shop and also sell soft drinks and hot dogs.

real_beer said:
Well done FJ :beer:

Edit: But next time lock your garage when you go out, it could have got really nasty if there was more of them or they were a bit older!

Shit, just imagine if they'd got away with your brew rig :wacko:
Yeah, started carrying the garage remote this morning, but, I can see my house the whole time I walk, whole court is only about 6 houses long and I only walk for maybe 20 minutes, so what is the real risk?

But yeah, taking a safer approach from now on.

Good work mate. What did they try nicking?

welly2 said:
Good work mate. What did they try nicking?
Not sure, I was on top of them too fast. But the cops pulled at least one laptop, two school bags and a GPS out of the car, and that was with them not being able to open the boot to check in there.

The one that was crying and wetting his pants, - knock him out.

Evens the odds up straight away.

DU99 said:
all the courts will give them is a slap on wrist..
Unfortunately, the courts do not see themselves as part of the punishment system nor for the protection of the general population.
Too many judges / magistrates see themselves as part of the rehabilitation system, and are piss weak, thinking they will ruin a young life for the future with a criminal record.
These young cockroaches will simply be encouraged, because they know they'll only get a slap on the wrist, so they feel they have nothing to lose.

Ha ha...did you see where the keys landed ? Roughly ?

Sorry officer..they fell over whilst running down the steep driveway and hit the car at the bottom really really hard.....

Danwood said:
Ha ha...did you see where the keys landed ? Roughly ?
Oh yeah, I had gone and found them as soon as the cops showed up. It was essentially just a broken off key "thing" could hardly call it a key, but it was from one of those kind of key fobs where you push a button and it flicks out.

DU99 said:
all the courts will give them is a slap on wrist..
They do that to in Saudi Arabia.
Only they slap your wrist with a Scimitar.

Little pricks. I got back to my car at the train station the other week to find my old 4WD had been broken into. They had tried to steal it and smashed the steering column and ignition to bits. Cost me $400 bucks to fix. I've actually got it up for sale and bought an XG Falcon ute to drive to the station. Now I'm worried it's gunna be a target for the pricks also. Anyone recommend a good alarm/immobiliser for it?

Old school, but I doubt most wood-bee thieves couldn't be fucked wrestling with one of these.

club.jpg

I thought about one of them dave but from what I can research they just cut a slit in your wheel, pop it off and then use it to break your steering lock

fraser_john said:
So yesterday (Wednesday 28th October), out for my usual four or five loops of my court walking, about 5:50am. Get to the entry to the court an older Mercedes drives past me I have never seen, I think to my self odd. As I turn and head back towards my place the car stops in the middle of the road directly in front of my house and two kids jump out and run up my steep driveway and into my open garage, one hops in my car and the other starts rummaging around my garage stuff.

I think to myself, well, it's on farkers. I run the 30 odd meters to the bottom of my drive way and yell get the f__k out of my house. Of course, being such a steep driveway, they are now trapped, with tall retaining walls around the whole thing, see pics below.

As I walk up the driveway towards them, the younger (15) driver begins almost crying with his hands on his head wailing "it wasn't me it wasn't me". FFS. I let the worm their way past me and the decide, no, stuff this. So I follow them back to the Mercedes, stolen of course.

As the kid gets into the drivers seat, I tell other one on the passenger side, you f'ing stay there or I will really hurt you, then I start scrapping with the driver to get the key out of the ignition, which I manage to do, and start walking back up my driveway. They get out and start following me, big mouthing me on the way. I figure two against one, might get narky, so throw the key in the long grass in the vacant block next door and keep heading to my garage.

I thought to myself if they want to continue this, fine, so I grabbed a 6' piece of re-bar and started back down the driveway towards them, pounding it on the driveway surface. At that point, the decided to get the girlfriend out of the car(15) and grab some of their loot and bail.

Cops ended up finding them down along the Barwon River, so many joggers/bike riders down there that they were easily seen and found.

Pricks, I work hard to earn the things I do and no little K__t is going to walk in and think they can take them.

News Story
attachicon.gif
11063740_1741738596053986_2925987753750704827_n.jpg
attachicon.gif
12189017_889742421116553_3834984844277234151_n.jpg
Well done !

Ducatiboy stu said:
Sorry officer..they fell over whilst running down the steep driveway and hit the car at the bottom really really hard.....
Repeatedly .

Curly79 said:
I thought about one of them dave but from what I can research they just cut a slit in your wheel, pop it off and then use it to break your steering lock
Honestly, if these cnuts were half as resourceful and motivated in regular life they'd be an asset to any employer.

And possibly and less drug addicted.

Latest posts

Back