Geraldton Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might go down to Greenough and play in the dunes - better still - some beach cricket anyone?? Gero is such a friendly place.

Not quite so funny, She was a friend.

It's OK Fish, new guests don't go in the barrel the first time, Triple B on the other hand has been here many times before. <_<

Christmas! That's a long wait.
Gives you plenty of time to get a live internet feed organised for the festivities (fish 13 can add to his stash) ... never met you Jyo but I like you already. The excitement is building ..........
cheers
BBB

bada if you like JYO you will love nev.....

Gives you plenty of time to get a live internet feed organised for the festivities (fish 13 can add to his stash) ... never met you Jyo but I like you already. The excitement is building ..........
cheers
BBB

Can't wait, mate! I reckon it's gonna be a cracker.

Mate,
Would love to come down as I think I'm about the only brewer north of ya!! (Karratha), but 1200kms will be a major push. Have a good one.

Diggles

I was brewing in Karratha until December and moved back to Perth.I was even in the local rag "Karratha's best brewer" from the Royal show comp.

Andrew

I was brewing in Karratha until December and moved back to Perth.I was even in the local rag "Karratha's best brewer" from the Royal show comp.

Andrew

Bugger, would be good to get a few more brewers up here! Royal show comp, where's that held?

Only 3 weeks to go before holding our first Geraldton Brew Day. The brewery is getting an over haul so it looks the part and people are slowly replying. If you are in the area and would like to come along and see what All Grain brewing entails or would like to just have a beer and talk brewing then drop me a PM for my address. I will have a few beers on tap and a snag on the BBQ if you wish to hang around for lunch.

Look forward to meeting many new people.

Drew

im booked into jurien bay so it could be a runner

Forgot to add in my last post, Triple B and myself have settled on Saturday the 16th as brew day. At least people will have Sunday to recover before work should the day carry on longer than anticipated :beerbang:

Last reminder to anyone interested in seeing an All Grain brew day in the Geraldton area on the 16th of June (This Weekend). Slight change to the brew day, it has been decided to brew a Vienna Lager instead of the Kolsch. As far as the brewing goes little changes. Anyone that is coming and hasn't contacted me for my address, please do so. For those that can't make it I am sure there will be pics up sometime over the weekend.

Drew

Latest posts

Back