Gay marriage law passed in NZ.

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
I heard this replayed on the way to work this morning.
Shortly after the bill passed, the gallery erupted into a traditional Maori love song.
You'd have be pretty cold if this doesn't wet your eye a little bit. Beautiful stuff.

http://youtu.be/q9pOJ8Bc_-g

yum beer

Not in the house, you've got a shed..
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool....

C'mon Australia pull your finger out and pass this here....

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
Not gonna happen here for a long time.

donburke

Reaction score
Dave70 said:
You'd have be pretty cold if this doesn't wet your eye a little bit. Beautiful stuff.
i dont think i'm cold as i did cry when molly from a country practice died, but this didnt do anything for me

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
donburke said:
i dont think i'm cold as i did cry when molly from a country practice died, but this didnt do anything for me
A difficult time like that is bound to have a long-term effect on a bloke.

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
Gay marriage law passed in NZ.

So you have to be gay to get married there?

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
donburke said:
I never watched ACP and when Molly died I annoyed the shyte out of everyone by going around for a few days singing "Molly's dead, haha".
Then one day I was flicking channels (if you could call five channels flicking) and something on ACP caught my attention, I sat down, and ended up watching every single episode until Cookie and Bob Hatfield got wasted in the Ute blast.

I'm totally in favour of gay marriage as I'm a lesbian myself, I have short stubbly hair and love to wear checked shirts and ogle chix.

Mikedub

Reaction score
a parliament working together towards inclusiveness and respect of its people, - refreshing

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I've only been to NZ once but was very impressed - just about everything struck me as being ten years ahead of Australia.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
That was brilliant! Unfortunately I don't think it will be happening here for quite some time.

fletcher

bibo ergo sum
Reaction score
i've long been a supporter of equal marriage rights. this is absolutely amazing. i can't believe how backward-looking we are here. it's a matter of time and then we'll look back in years to come and think...why the **** did it take so long?

if you don't like gay marriage, it's pretty damn simple; don't get gay married. end of story.

Nick JD

Blah Blah Blah
Reaction score
Marriage within the genus Homo is inherently gay.

hellbent

Reaction score
Gay marriage?? Wonder who wears the pants in the family??

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Between all the blokes rooting the sheep and now each other, how can they reproduce for future generations?

Latest posts