Gay marriage law passed in NZ.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikedub said:
dont you worry mate,

http://www.smh.com.a...1696214489.html

I left to have a rest

They have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex

I tell ya, if they ever shitcan their cheesy 'god this' and 'god that' national anthem and replace it with a Haka, I'm emigrating..

http://youtu.be/3GpTsPNwwms

Dave70 said:
They have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex

I tell ya, if they ever shitcan their cheesy 'god this' and 'god that' national anthem and replace it with a Haka, I'm emigrating..
You mean like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCpPGNDr1U

Gryphon Brewing said:
I guess you will just have to wait for your day to shine princess :lol:
Nev

hellbent said:
Gay marriage?? Wonder who wears the pants in the family??

QldKev said:
Between all the blokes rooting the sheep and now each other, how can they reproduce for future generations?
... and yet, for some reason, the "WPMO" thread was deleted due to bullying and vilification.

Yabbadabba do time, dabba do time, we'll have a gay old time.

Willmaaaaaaa

bconnery said:
You mean like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBCpPGNDr1U
Apart from the fact that I seem to have no sound on that clip, there's something odd I just cant quite put my finger on..

Bribie G said:
Yabbadabba do time, dabba do time, we'll have a gay old time.

Willmaaaaaaa
You know what they say.

545164_10150840721368610_1596603838_n.jpg

WarmBeer said:
... and yet, for some reason, the "WPMO" thread was deleted due to bullying and vilification.
come forward and confess

Good on them.

And good on pretty much all of the AHB members responses... for a bunch of blokes who bond over beer, it's pretty cool how liberal everyone is.

QldKev said:
come forward and confess
Confess that my brother is gay, and that I think he should be able to recognise the partner he has been with for years, in both the eyes of the law and the church?

Why, yes, I confess.

What did you mean?

WarmBeer said:
Confess that my brother is gay, and that I think he should be able to recognise the partner he has been with for years, in both the eyes of the law and the church?

Why, yes, I confess.

What did you mean?
That was just a tongue in cheek comment.

I know a couple of gay people and treat them no different.

Isn't it interesting that a good 75% of the population support gay marriage.
And yet, there is no political will at the top of our major parties to let it happen.
It's a disgrace.

if the leader of the opposition would allow his MPs to have a conscience vote it would be a different story.

WarmBeer said:

Why, yes, I confess.

What did you mean?
hey dude, lets not make this a debate, but the law has already recognised their rights a long time ago, and rightfully so

as for the church, well i know that marriage is a sacrament instituted by God, and that old dusty 2,000 year old manual of the church has plenty of references that indicate what God intended as his sacrement of marriage

I dont believe that people should confuse what marriage is when considering the legal status of a union of two same sex individuals

donburke said:
hey dude, lets not make this a debate, but the law has already recognised their rights a long time ago, and rightfully so

as for the church, well i know that marriage is a sacrament instituted by God, and that old dusty 2,000 year old manual of the church has plenty of references that indicate what God intended as his sacrement of marriage

I dont believe that people should confuse what marriage is when considering the legal status of a union of two same sex individuals
Have apologised for my snarky tone via PM.

Let's take it off the table. I'm all good.

Worked with quite a few gays in Brisbane, suited me fine, you can be friends with the lesbians in a way that you can't be with other women, and talk shopping / cooking with the guys because nobody has to put on a boofy boy blokey act. Stereotyping maybe, but that's the way I found it. Best mate at work was a 130 kilo dyke with the same dry and cynical sense of humour as myself, used to crack each other up all shift.

WarmBeer said:
Have apologised for my snarky tone via PM.

Let's take it off the table. I'm all good.
wasn't so much aimed at you, but rather a reminder that God owns the copyright to the sacrament of marriage and people shouldn't use it to lobby their political debates

donburke said:

Actually marriage exists outside Christian Church parameters.

I don't think churches should be forced to celebrate a marriage they consider agaisnt their doctrines but legislatively marriage should be available to all

Back