Gay marriage law passed in NZ.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
I heard this replayed on the way to work this morning.
Shortly after the bill passed, the gallery erupted into a traditional Maori love song.
You'd have be pretty cold if this doesn't wet your eye a little bit. Beautiful stuff.

http://youtu.be/q9pOJ8Bc_-g

Thats pretty cool....

C'mon Australia pull your finger out and pass this here....

Dave70 said:
You'd have be pretty cold if this doesn't wet your eye a little bit. Beautiful stuff.
i dont think i'm cold as i did cry when molly from a country practice died, but this didnt do anything for me

donburke said:
i dont think i'm cold as i did cry when molly from a country practice died, but this didnt do anything for me
A difficult time like that is bound to have a long-term effect on a bloke.

Gay marriage law passed in NZ.

So you have to be gay to get married there?

donburke said:
I never watched ACP and when Molly died I annoyed the shyte out of everyone by going around for a few days singing "Molly's dead, haha".
Then one day I was flicking channels (if you could call five channels flicking) and something on ACP caught my attention, I sat down, and ended up watching every single episode until Cookie and Bob Hatfield got wasted in the Ute blast.

I'm totally in favour of gay marriage as I'm a lesbian myself, I have short stubbly hair and love to wear checked shirts and ogle chix.

a parliament working together towards inclusiveness and respect of its people, - refreshing

I've only been to NZ once but was very impressed - just about everything struck me as being ten years ahead of Australia.

That was brilliant! Unfortunately I don't think it will be happening here for quite some time.

i've long been a supporter of equal marriage rights. this is absolutely amazing. i can't believe how backward-looking we are here. it's a matter of time and then we'll look back in years to come and think...why the **** did it take so long?

if you don't like gay marriage, it's pretty damn simple; don't get gay married. end of story.

Marriage within the genus Homo is inherently gay.

Gay marriage?? Wonder who wears the pants in the family??

Between all the blokes rooting the sheep and now each other, how can they reproduce for future generations?

Back