Funniest Posts And Pm's You've Read

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[报价名称='Wortgames'日期='二○○六年十二月十八日,日下午11:06'后= '173401']
冷静,感谢球员-我喜欢的Herlisil类型sanitiser越来越多。

他们列出其成分为:

过氧化氢50%
复杂的银离子0.09%
作为磷酸二氢1ppm的
水至100%

英文名国家戴上手套,并描述为'有温和的腐蚀性和刺激性'皮肤,但稀释率为5 - 100毫升,每公升根据申请,这似乎使相当类似的每升60毫升摩根的消毒-不这个声音吗?
[/报价]
Hello, Dear Sir:
I am a friend of China, I have been looking for you to say "Herlisil type sanitisen" products,I need the product components are: hydrogen peroxide 50% + Ag + 0.09%. Are you the distribution of "sanitisen" merchants do? I need a large number of such products imported from abroad and hope to cooperate with you. Thank you very much! The Earth is so big that they can recognize you are very happy! Is also a fate. Sincerely waiting for your reply, please send an e-mail to my e-mail. Welcome to China a guest! I do not understand English, there is the wrong place please forgive me.
My Contact: Phone +8613854452227 E-mail: [email protected]
Sincerely, Mr. songzengke

:party:

It's reversed!

He's from China so he's trying to buy Penis Enlargement.

InCider. :p

It's reversed!

He's from China so he's trying to buy Penis Enlargement.

InCider. :p

So you are saying that ALL Chinese have small dicks....
Is that racial or racist????
I am so confused :(

I wouldn't put 50% hydrogen peroxide on my Jolly Roger!

Just got reminded of this old post tonight. A read here will tell you how TasChris managed to do his first AG, kill the pet goat and ostracise himself from the rest of the family all in one day. God bless him and God bless Casper :p.

guys, I need Aussie drinkers to play with

guys who are willing to let their character spin around defenceless while the wiiwapper lays on the floor and you're getting another beer mid-game (10 minute games)

guys who run out and do stupid things with rocket launchers because they're too pissed TGAF.

drinkers who just want to sneak around because they're ripped as well.

I'm getting hammered by Ridalin hyped year 9 kids who run through the whole thing while texting their friends.

From 'Off-topic', 'Call of duty - World at War' thread.
Made me laugh :rolleyes:

From 'Eloping - Do We Tell Our Parents?' here: thread linkertron

Asking for personal advice on the internet is like shitting in a shoebox and hoping something nice grows.

No offence but you really need to make the decision yourselves. No-on here knows the situation, the people, the history or the emotions involved and seeking internet strangers' advice will only lead to further confusion. Do what feels right to you (or bugger right and do what you want).

Feel free to ignore my advice.

Pissed myself Manticle - great work! :p

Asked a genuine question & got abused :lol:

QUOTE (Ross @ Jan 22 2010, 09:09 PM) *
GB,

I thought you were very happy with the quality of the Chinese hops you recieved, from your previous posts - Has your opinion changed?

Cheers Ross

GB? Dont you mean DICKHEAD ? Thats what you changed my password to on your site , didnt you. You accused the man of stealing didnt you .
I was happy with the aroma, I am still to pass judgement on the use. Dont try and put words into my post's. They may well be better with some PBW mixed into them ohmy.gif
GB

Latest posts

Back