FULL PINT: Closing Down.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to see this. Just grabbed a few bargains though. Thanks
Cocko, all the best

Who snagged the manifold as I was checking out!

Camo6 said:
Who snagged the manifold as I was checking out!
If it was the 4 way andale manifold at 50% off that would be me :super: .. ohh sooo much I could have bought.. had to limit the spend at some point ! Going to love my new SS butterflies tho!

I see the hop rocket is gone.. I was sooooo tempted by that, the CO2 bottle and the 20cm thermowell!

Mardoo said:
And it was I what stole the 2 way! And it was a steal!!! Almost felt bad. Still grumpy FP is going down this way.
Like vultures picking at a carcass. Unfortunately I'm not better than anyone else who has pillaged.

Sorry to hear Full Pint is closing.

All the best with whatever you do in the future mate.

And don't worry I haven't forgotten your invite to Steak night.

Mardoo said:
And it was I what stole the 2 way! And it was a steal!!! Almost felt bad. Still grumpy FP is going down this way.
Haha! Serves me right for not looking at my phone like every other apprentice at work.
Yep, it is a bugger as Andrew's service is second to none. I'll need to find another LHBS now.
Hopefully, if one good thing comes from this, it's that the real Cocko starts posting again not the public relations nice guy he'd clearly hired.

...You spin me right round baby, right round...

Oh and I took the SS Butterfly valves too... hehehe

Camo6 said:
Hopefully, if one good thing comes from this, it's that the real Cocko starts posting again not the public relations nice guy he'd clearly hired.
Surely that fucker is now out of work... I have given him a commemorative bowl, as a going away gift ;) ;)

That stainless drip tray will add a bit of bling to my kegerator.

I feel a bit uncomfortable buying like this Cocko, but once the drip tray is in its place, I'm sure that feeling will pass. ;)

Cocko said:
Surely that fucker is now out of work... I have given him a commemorative bowl, as a going away gift ;) ;)
I read 'commemorative bowel' and wondered who the poor F&&&&r was and could think of a few candidates. Slightly disappointed to realise I added a superfluous vowel.

All the best for whatever comes next

Cocko said:
I have one with your name being engraved on it too.... no one is safe.
Yo dawg, I heard you like bowls, so I put a bowl in your bowl...
Vietri_Forma_Bowls_Stacked_Leaf.jpg

Latest posts

Back