FULL PINT: Closing Down.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the hardware line and possible FP sale, hope it all comes together and we see some FP stainless gear in the local market.
All the best

More bling.. make it extra blingy ! Woohahahaha

Oh wow, huge news.

Always hated Full Pint, all the dealings were shit and glad it's finally over!

Just kidding, just didn't have anything to really say after everyone else's comments summed it up perfectly. As Mardoo said, if only I had more money to throw around, so much stuff I wanted but alas it isn't meant to be.

All the best for the new endeavours, I'm sure they will be as successful as this!

Russell

P.S Got any of those cheaper pumps left that you want to offload really really cheap? :)

Went to buy some yeast but bugger me it's pretty much all gone! That's OK, it kinda felt like I was pilfering through a dead man's pockets anyway. $2 a packet! Bloody robbery.

Best of luck in whatever you've got planned Andrew and thanks again for providing great service, regular bulk buys and witty dialect. But I'm still waiting on my Blichmann bowls.........****.

Sorry to hear this too. hope there is another chapter in the FP story, always a pleasure to deal with.

The FP sticker on the kegorator will remain and remind me of the good times! All the best Cocko!

Very sad news, mate. It's certainly a tough market place to succeed in and see reasonable reward for effort.

Camo6 said:
Went to buy some yeast but bugger me it's pretty much all gone! That's OK, it kinda felt like I was pilfering through a dead man's pockets anyway. $2 a packet! Bloody robbery.

Best of luck in whatever you've got planned Andrew and thanks again for providing great service, regular bulk buys and witty dialect. But I'm still waiting on my Blichmann bowls.........****.
You know what cocko will tell you to do with your bowls.

manticle said:
You know what cocko will tell you to do with your bowls.
He has special ordered some Blichmann bowls, that he will received filled... yeah, you know AH.

Apparently telling him to eat from anything but stainless is not good enough...

Onward & upward, mate!

De-stress & thank **** you won't have to pack any more DME into the forseeable future.... ;)

Looking-forward to seeing you with that big cheesy grin you always used to carry-around at the Xmas Case-Swap.

Out of likes for the day but - Thanks, Mate.

Maybe CB needs some stock? BUT of course you wouldn't know about that... :p :D

See you at Xmas swap - Bring your gloves for Stag samples [Sheep this time]

Are prices as shown or is there additional discount applied at the checkout?

Couldn't resist, just ordered a pile of hops (order 5751).

For interest how much would a 25kg bag of grain cost to get to 2608?

Same and same.
Sad to see you closing down. And thanks very much for offering the bargains - snapped up a few beauties! ^_^ (Would happy grab several more if i had the cash to spare :( )
All the best for the next stage. :icon_cheers:
Cheers

Back