• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS VIC Regional / Melbourne all sorts of bling coming up this week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
droid said:
SS Brewtech 114ltr
I've got one of these and it's probably the best bit of brewing kit I've bought (close behind is my blichmann MLT).

I might be keen on the HERMS if you can meet part-way, say Traralgon-ish?

Is the barrel still available?

Hi Zeggie,

The barrel had star-San filled to the brim, well, nearly the brim. When I pulled a siphon hose out after draining the liquid, it had a nasty looking slime of different colours on the hose.

It would need to be disinfected by one of various means.

I was looking at getting it coopered and re-charred which can be done for about $80 apparently. However if you are confident in de-germing it then you could buy it. I can get another one for a semi-organised collaborative brew later.

The Herms is good! I can meet you in Traralgon anytime if you wanted to get both. However If you want just the Herms and not the barrel, we can work something out when I meet you in Melbs but it may take a fortnight ?
the HERMS
DSC_0509.JPG
DSC_0508.JPG
DSC_0507.JPG
DSC_0506.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG

Stout tank sold!

Still have the esky and manifold, HERMS subject too Zeggie, robinox and th ekick arse HLT cordivari

Nullnvoid said:
Can someone please take the Robinox and the Kick Arse HLT Cordivari before I do something stupid!
Go on, do something stupid!!!

Hell just dropped more money on a fridge to fit it in, this hobby is sending me broke and I have honeydo "favours" being line up as we speak. I must really like brewing beer. Asking forgiveness from SWMBO is like meeting with a mob boss when you've come up short on your monthly quota. :ph34r:

i don't even entertain the idea of asking, hence why I have to sell all this stuff - it's all very cloak and dagger

Awww you cant post the pictures after its sold, that's just cruel.........its sooooo shiny........

Yep I'll take the Herms $225. Happy for Melb in a fortnight. I'll skip the barrel. Send us a PM with the deets.

Cool bananas, will do

So I still have essentially a full Allgrain system available

100ltr Hlt with twin 2200w elements
70ltr mash tun
76 litre kettle

I'd be willing to sell this as a kit for $450

$50 up front and 100 a week for a month

Why you sellin' dude? I'm always curious when fellas dump out. Cheers

Latest posts

Back