• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Perth Pick Up - Huge Lot of Kegging and All Grain Brewing Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This stuff hasn't been used for the last 5 years, but has been safely dry stored in my garage over that time. I'm having a clean out, and it has to go.

Only selling as a lot, no spilts. Pick up only from Mullaloo.

Price is $800 firm.

As far as I know, it will all work. However, the kegs, gas cylinder, tap guns and pressure gages may need new seals and may need some level of servicing. The gas cylinder is a converted fire extinguisher and is dated 2007. It hasn't been inspected since then. I see no issues with it - other than it hasn't had an inspection for 9 years.

All of these possible issues are reflected in the low asking price.

Includes 2 tap guns, two fermenters, thermometer, the doo-hickey that I put at the bottom of an esky to drain the mash (I might have the terminology wrong, it's been a while since I brewed).

The pot is a quality Forje, made from strong steel with a very heavy base. I think it was a 40l pot. It was definately big enough to boil up a full all grain brew, factoring in the evaporation rate over the hour boil.

Gas powered turkey fryer / hot plate. I bought an upgraded gas fitting to allow greater gas pressure. Comes also with the stock gas fitting that has never been used.

Two gas gauges to fit to the CO2 tank.

5 19L kegs. Could all do with new seals I think.

Pics:
31780857870_80f094f21f_b.jpg

31314245374_bb2468fe7c_z.jpg

31781647280_529599da98_b.jpg

31315145304_8576a9fe0c_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back