• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS VIC Regional / Melbourne all sorts of bling coming up this week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
All separate but bits can be bundled for a better price. I will add pics as I go
76ltr stainless pots:
- 1xrobinox $150 2 welded ports 2 open element ports/holes not taps
- 1xss brewtech $250
keggle mash tun including false bottom and insulation or can take the insulation off - no taps $50, could throw in a thermowell if someone pays $50
esky 70ltr $ 125 will require a bung/tap but a good ice box, includes internal cages
manifold to fit esky $ 80 ...took me a week after work to build that fecker
225 ltr sparkling white wine barrel $ 250 (idzy has dibs as he asked me about it last case swap - I'll give him 24hrs)
100ltrs cordivari hlt with two elements of the newer KK variety (2x2200w) $ 350

nothing wrong with any of this gear -

Can come to Melbourne as I am 300k's south east but would want to co-ordinate the whole lot going at one sitting, somewhere ... in a dark car-park ...

76ltr SS Brewtech Pot - good condition overall, has been used on a gas burner so needs a bum clean. Has slight bend on the lid edge as pictured but could most likely be straightened in a vice or somesuch. Includes 3 piece tap and whirlpool return!
$250ono
DSC_0483.JPG
DSC_0481.JPG
DSC_0482.JPG

76ltr Robinox
$150 has been on a gas burner so needs a bottom clean...or not
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0490.JPG

more pics to come - cheers

copper manifold used once! nothing wrong with it at all
measure 660mm longX260mm wide but could be made wider and or shorter with ease
$80
DSC_0495.JPG
a thing of beauty is this cordivari HLT - 100ltrs
$350
DSC_0485.JPG
DSC_0486.JPG
DSC_0487.JPG

$250 for a HERMS !
20ltr birko urn (sorry forgot about this one, including cheeky peak HERMS coil - it heats 70ltrs of 14dC water at .75 deg / m, so you are going from mash to mash out in 12minutes or so
DSC_0484.JPG

esky/ice box - 70ltrs in very good condition I just need to wipe the top - this was treated with a UV stabilizer product on the outside to keep the colour
$125
DSC_0494.JPG

sparkling white wine barrel - this one is a barique ! hand picked from a local winery x 225ltrs includes new silicone bung
$250 (idzy has first dibs - cheers all)
DSC_0488.JPG

idzy - your time starts ... now 10.03am ... hehe

feck youse all! especially you, waving that prize of yours around in front of me like that...that was a long bus trip!

please disregard the feck you statement if you were thinking of buying something :ph34r:

all good just getting a couple of 114ltr ss kettles to go with the mash tun - if I sell enough stuff :chug:

droid said:
sparkling white wine barrel - this one is a barique ! hand picked from a local winery x 225ltrs includes new silicone bung
$250 (idzy has first dibs - cheers all)
attachicon.gif
DSC_0488.JPG

idzy - your time starts ... now 10.03am ... hehe
Pretty sure that barrel is not white, let alone sparkling......................

Oh very funny!

ya know Bariques are designed to be rolled onto ships hence why there is more er - ringy bits on them as opposed to your less reinforced counterparts. This one has been shaved twice by a cooper from France who is flown over to do the work in the winery! It has all the stamps on it.

it still has a tale or two left in it, even if it is a little grubby...and it's 200 year old French oak.

Love the HERMS. Very tempting. The missus is very understanding when it comes to me spending money on "Beer Stuff" however , I've been spending a bit more than normal lately.

^payment plan? :D

I don't need the money for a month - but around then I will really feckin need it hehe

Back