• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS VIC Regional / Melbourne all sorts of bling coming up this week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in Melbs for the Taste Festival in 6 weeks time, that's about when I need the cash so if I've met ya, you can lay-buy, $50 a week covers pretty much anything here. In fact a $50 deposit and the rest in 6 weeks is cool. But only to those I know, as I'm sure people would understand.

What are you looking at Russ?

The HLT covers everything
The Robinox 76 ltr makes 60lts finished
The keg mash tun will handle 40 finished
The yellow esky will do similar to the Robinox

What are the kettles you have your eyes on droid?

Thats about the size I am scoping around for.

droid said:
sparkling white wine barrel - this one is a barique ! hand picked from a local winery x 225ltrs includes new silicone bung
$250 (idzy has first dibs - cheers all)
attachicon.gif
DSC_0488.JPG

idzy - your time starts ... now 10.03am ... hehe

bradsbrew said:
Pretty sure that barrel is not white, let alone sparkling......................
Can you make mead in it?

Mr B said:
What are the kettles you have your eyes on droid?

Thats about the size I am scoping around for.
SS Brewtech 114ltr

Asha05 said:
Interested in the Keggle. Where abouts east are you? I will be down east for work next week.
Hi mate, I am in Eagle Point 3878 but can be in Bairnsdale 3875 in 10minutes.Is that any good to ya?

For anyone interested The barrel/barique is under contract btw :)

MartinOC said:
Someone's been sucked into the Vortex.... :D :super:
Yeah I'm just lucky I was away camping, when the 76L Brewtech went, or it'd be my new mash tun, and I'd be in the dog house for a year or 3!

I'm (going to be) selling a 180L pot to attempt to recoup (some?) costs... ergo doghouse avoided. Well, except that I was meant to sell it *before* I bought anything else... but hey... almost. Kind of.

we have had this discussion and it was mutually agreed upon that it wasn't blingy enough for me and I am after uniformity in vessel size so that it all looks purdy

as I said to Mick - Look good, even if you're not!

Mardoo said:
You'd do well in America, son.
He won an Academy Award for Tarzan, so I think he's done pretty well in America already. Mind you, that crap song with Phil Bailey must still haunt him :D

Listing some stuff on e bay now

selling the ice box/esky with the manifold for $175
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122156826635?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Cordivari is listed at $350 but I am open to a reasonable offer on that kettle, happy to reduce if you don't want the elements for example. Probably sell for $250 without the elements. It also can come with a stand on wheels.. The kettle does have a slight crease in the rear which I didn't mention, it's almost unnoticeable and cannot be seen from the front.
Robinox is listed at $150 but I'd take $125
Won't list the keggle mash-tun yet
will list the 20ltr birko urn and herms coil for $250 - probably take $225 for it which is a bit of a bargain as you'd be up for $350+

I may list my Stout Conical Fermenter which I can't fit in a fridge and I need to get back to absolute temp control. I use it in the walk-in pantry in the middle of the house so it's pretty good but I have kegmenters that fit in the fridge. It ferments 60liters and has tri clover fittings - the inside is as new and has NEVER had anything but a soft cloth wipe it clean with the grain (of the stainless) The outside has some polish marks around the fittings from the manufacturer. EOI on this - I'm only thinking of selling right now coz I'm in selling mode it cost me $800 and that was below cost price, so it won't be going for any less than $650

Latest posts

Back