• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Refrigerators for sale in Brisbane – cheap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deonferris

Reaction score
Refrigerators for sale in Brisbane – cheap!
(Kelvinator and Fisher Paykel)
$20 each (or $30 for both)

BARGAIN!

Two working fridge/freezers for sale. Both are identical but from different manufacturers. One slightly older.

Kelvinator C410PA (407 litre) - $20
Fisher Paykel CC410B (407 litre) - $20

Or purchase both for $30. Both are clean and have worked well over the years.

Pick up from Brisbane, Morningside 4170.

CIMG6751 (600x800).jpg

CIMG6752 (600x800).jpg

Gumtree is pretty neat for selling fridges in particular, sold one in 12 hours recently. If you don't get a response from AHB members and go Gumtree a good sales clincher is to put a jug of water in each and an ice tray in the freezer and when the punters come round, demonstrate the temperature in the jug.

Must agree with Bribie here about Gumtree.
Awoke on Boxing day only to find that my faithful tried & true 30+ year-old Gorenje all-fridge had karked it with (Thankfully for that) a fermenter of Dunkelweizen sitting in it's final stages at 24 deg c in the Queensland summer.
Can't complain after 8 or so years of continued use but as this loyal old bugger fitted in 2 x 30-litre fermenters it was a big loss to me right in the middle of my kegerator downsizing.

These all-fridges are like hens teeth to find 2nd hand & so I thanked my lucky stars that I managed to pick up a newer, bigger, better Westinghouse model on Gumtree for a good price the same morning as I buried my baby (figuratively speaking that is :p).
The downside to all this is that my faithful Dixell Temp controller seems to have departed this world at the same time apparently due to the stress of said fridge dying on me but am getting it tested ASAP to be absolutely certain.

Hi Malt
I would like to purchase both of your Refrigerators.
can collect later today.

Thanks kevin

Latest posts

Back