• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS kegs and temp probe Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Gents I have two kegs for sale. The first one is a 19 litre Tooheys/Coopers type A keg with coupler. I've ground down the tab on the spear so it can be removed easily.all it needs is a new seal where the spear screws into the keg.

Pick up in Dandenong during business hours or Lyndhurst after hours. Can post the temp probe.

image.jpgimage.jpg
$50 Ono

I also have this Schweppes keg which for some reason requires a gas QD on the out post. But as you can see it seals and works well.

image.jpgimage.jpg
$35.00 Ono

Also have this Keg King temp probe.

$25 or $35 with postage.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Bump... Looks like after Andytorks efforts everyone's all kegged up..like I am and why I selling these..lol

Schweppes keg is sold. The other items are still available. Shit I thought someone would jump on all of this.

Truman said:
Schweppes keg is sold. The other items are still available. Shit I thought someone would jump on all of this.
Everybody's rockin' HERMS systems hooked up to Auber PIDs nowadays, mate. Temp probes are just sooooo 2012...

Temp probe is no longer for sale. I still have the Tooheys keg and coupler though if anyone is interested?

I thought the Tooheys keg would have gone quick, it's a cheap way to score a coupler and the keg works out virtually free.

Tooheys keg and coupler still for sale.

Make an offer, I have to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back