• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Ag Gear + Fridge Etc - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am having a clear out of AG gear before I move back to the Hunter so have the following up for grabs

1 x keggle (Free), Comes with pickup tube- Currently spoken for - DrSmurto, groucho back up

1 x mash tun (Free)...made from two mayo buckets, insulated with camping mat. Does the job well. Very little temp drop, about 1 or 2 deg if you leave it out of the wind and with a towel over the top. Cost me about $10-15 but free is fine with me.

1 x SS Jomack Urn. Awesome piece of kit, wish I had one of these originally instead of building my own HLT. $50 or $70 with 2 piece ss ball valve. Holds about 20L, not exactly sure, could be 15L. Comes a SS pickup tube aswell.
Currently spoken for - JestersDarts

1 x fermenting fridge. Westinghouse Silhouette 252. Works great has kept my ferments nice and cool and has been great when we have had visitors/parties to keep everything nice and cold. $60 Currently spoken for - raven19

3 x "no-chill cubes", 1 x 20L blue willow, 1 x black 10L and 1 x clear 20L. Say $5 for all 3, only paid for the willow one, about $20 from memory. Currently spoken for - JestersDarts

1 x 9 kg gas bottle ($40) - bought new when I moved down here.

1 x 4 burner bbq/Brewing stand :p ($30) - Oldie but a goodie. Will get a big clean up before I pass it on. Can't post pics if wanted. Is in good condition considering price. Has served well. (Edit: Just noticed the bbq is in the photos linked below being used as a brew stand)

1 x Grey Storage cabinet $150. In as new condition. I bought this to store my brewing gear in. Exactly one of these - Link

Photos of some of the gear can be found Here

Any questions feel free to ask.

I want to keep this gear till end of December when we leave so I can use it before I go...especially bbq/gas bottle so you might not be able to get your hands on some of the stuff till december 22nd/23rd.

Cheers, Pok

EDIT - Located in Hillcrest, NE suburbs.

I'm interested in the keggle if your current arrangement for it falls thru.

PM sent. Damn it you have to quick on here.

I'm interested in the keggle if your current arrangement for it falls thru.

If the "current arrangement" falls thru, AND groucho decides against, i will take the keggle........... :icon_cheers:

Also up for grabs.

Marga Mill with hopper (hopper is a piece of down pipe guttering). I have not used this at all since I bought it from a fellow AHB'er.

$50.

If the gas cylinder isn't spoken for I will take it. How much do you reckon to post to Newcastle?

If the gas cylinder isn't spoken for I will take it. How much do you reckon to post to Newcastle?

:lol:
I think you'll find that's a bbq gas bottle. You do have them in Newcastle dont you? :huh:

DrSmurto's Right. Its an LPG bottle....and its been accounted for. BBQ and Gas bottle are going to a uni mate.

Pok

EDIT - Marga Mill $50 With hopper

Mill Sold to Kbear at this stage.

Free Mash Tun still up for grabs.

Pok

Latest posts

Back