• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 1 Ag Brewery.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one bubba. thirstboys dress offer (still) stands with you now.

So what's too far from Melbourne TB? I'm 40k out in the Dandys.

Yeah... I'll do the Dandenongs but you are going to have to give me a sandwich and fill up the thermos for the return drive :)

Fents is the only one who gets dress wearing for free.... everyone else has to pay extra

I just thought - I will also toss in a copy of Pro-Mash with the databases updated for Malts that are available at G&G and a few additions of local hops etc.

The copy is "mine" so to speak and in the interests of honesty you would need to get around to paying the author for a new copy eventually. But the databases etc will be handy. I'll do an initial rough set-up for the system I am auctioning - and sit down with you and it after the brew session we do, and show you how to tweak it till it reflects the real numbers.

There are also quite a few recipes my database - fortunately for you, not all my own creations

tb - i've sent a link to this thread to a friend who is going to create a profile and bid. won't be any problem bidding for all this on his first post will it? i mean you'll take his post/bid seriously right?

Thanks Christmas!

Here I am. Just signed up! This stuff is just what I need, I've had it with kit-brewing.

$225

I'm conveniently located in Hawthorn East; no driving to the sticks. ;-)

tb - i've sent a link to this thread to a friend who is going to create a profile and bid. won't be any problem bidding for all this on his first post will it? i mean you'll take his post/bid seriously right?

no problems - goods and cash will be exchanged face to face -- so its not like anyone can run away with my bank account number or anything. I assume that the person in question was LRB below??

Thanks for your bid LRB - Bubba got to my sort of mental "reserve" bid with his $200 ... you have gotten it well into happy to sell territory.

I will put a close date on the auction now - 12midnight 22nd feb. That gives people the rest of the week and next weekend to get drunk and bid a grand - and it gives me some time to start assembling and testing

Thanks for the support fellas

Thirsty

good work lrb - with bidding ending on sunday night and you up at beerfest all weekend you might just make that $1000 drunken bid when you get back!!

seeing as how they money will be going to charity...

$300

ok... I'll do the cheeky ebay thing... $301

OK, Its official.

LRB wins with a snipe at $301.00 (cheeky ******* :) )

That got higher than I was expecting - thanks very much for the support guys. I did most of the pre assembly work on the brewery Yesterday afternoon, so now its just one more ball valve which I am putting on this afternoon - give it all a good clean - and final assembly, teflon tape etc - give it a test out.

I shall gather hops and kettle sundries this week in preparation for delivery and a brewday.

LRB - name the style of beer you want to brew on delivery day so I can make sure I have the grain and yeast etc etc then PM me your name and phone number/e-mail so we can arrange a delivery date, brewday and the ingredients for your second beer.

Bubba, Leigh - If you want, I can have a talk to you about building the same sort of thing for yourselves - not hard at all and you will probably get away with it for less money

Cheers and thanks again for the support. Will post some photos of a brew day at LRBs. Well done.

Thirsty

well done lrb.....! i mean well done for staying up until 11.58....... after beerfest and then the brewday at mine yesterday then going home to bottle at yours i was wondering if you were going to pass out at like 11.45 and forget to bid!

so what style you gunna go for? may i suggest an imperial stout.....? then a saison.....? or a nice english bitter?

nice one thirsty. see you at lrb's place soon.

Congratulations LRB.

Thanks for the offer TB. I've started collecting bits and pieces to build a duplicate of Klieny's brewery, so will continue down that path for now :D unless another no think interim offer with proceeds to a good cause comes along.

Back