Frozen Britain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell. Looks like literally the whole island is under snow? I feel cold looking at it.

Yeah bugger that. Whilst not a huge fan of the heat I do hate the cold.

Wow. Not often it's like that. I've recently got a few pictures from family over there with snowmen in. Global cooling? :lol:

That is awesome, I'm sending that to my Mum over there, she's been complaining how hot it's been over the Summer and now she's so happy it's snowing after all the miserable rain at the start of winter.

I was over there about 9 years ago and met my neice for the first time. She was 13 and had NEVER seen snow, although they live in the North East of England which is the coldest part. Apparently the warmer period has come to an end and they are back to the old pattern I remember as a kid, pulling a sledge down to the village to pick up milk and spuds for Mam cause she couldn't clamber over the snow drifts. And we had great summers then as well, we kids didn't wear shirts from May to October.

Global Warming hey.

Latest posts

Back