Fridge On Sale At Harvey Norman For $324

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandito

Reaction score
Just went to Harvey norman to get a new fridge, and they have the same one as I currently use for fermenting that holds 4 x 20L jerry cans that I paid $580 (699 retail I think) for now at the reduced price of $324. So I got 2. Quite a bargain IMO. No afiliation, just love these extremely light, thinly insulated fridges.

The two fridges arrived today, and I finally got around to seeing how many 19L corneys fit in one.

The answer is FOUR! :beerbang: . Four Willow jerrys also fit in them. So are these not very good? I already have one for fermenting which I will be making a conical fermenter to fit inside. These two new ones will most likely be used for kegs. One for dispensing kegs, and one for conditioning. Although I might do away with the conditioning, and make a second conical fermenter.

4_corneys_in_an_oracle_fridge.jpg

4_fermenters_in_an_oracle_fridge.jpg

After removing the bottom crispers, it seems the front two kegs can sit down lower in the void (although the door is a bit hit and miss too close - just still first tests). And it looks as though, 6 kegs may fit. I havent conneted quick disconnects yet, (but with about a 2mm shave on the top of each front keg) they might actually fit 6 in there!

five_cornies_in_oracle_fridge___almost.jpg

Good score!
I wonder if it is available at all stores//
What is the model of fridge ?

Just went to Harvey norman to get a new fridge, and they have the same one as I currently use for fermenting that holds 4 x 20L jerry cans that I paid $580 (699 retail I think) for now at the reduced price of $324. So I got 2. Quite a bargain IMO. No afiliation, just love these extremely light, thinly insulated fridges.

Bandito.... I'm not sure how to say this but... I think you have more money than sense. You do not get a bargain at Harvey Norman.

Am not taking the piss. Free advice :)

Back