• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FRESH RHIZOMES: CASCADE, COLUMBUS AND VICTORIA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any cascade or columbus left?
Definitely have some Cascade. Possibly some Columbus because I have had an order for 200 grams a week or so ago but the person hasn't made payment or responded to my last email. If I don't hear from that person in a day or two I will email them and cancel their order.

Hi Hoppy
I can't figure out how to message you. I'd like to get some Victoria and Cascade please. Probably 100g of each.
Can you please message me?
Thanks

Hi mate i would like some vic and some cascade if you have left can meet you anywhere in SA with cash if that suits ? Cheers Tam
Sorry, I only just noticed your message now. I am not able to message your inbox. I think you need to put a couple of messages up in the forums before being able to send and receive private messages.
I have lots of Victoria still, and I do have Cascade but need to check how much before I take any more orders, so I don't over allocate it.

Hello Hoppy ,
Anything left for me to buy ?
Regards Dino
I have lots of Victoria rhizome still. Columbus is pretty much spoken for and Cascade has a few people lined up wanting some. I still have some Cluster left, with a small amount I can still dig up of it.

Victoria has the most fruity flavour out of all of them. It is a full sister of Galaxy. Most people seem to want Cascade through word of mouth or something. If I had to choose only 1 variety, and the pick was between Victoria and Cascade, I would definitely grow the Victoria. You just need to make sure you dry Victoria very well before storage and it seems to like a very pale brew to highlight its flavour best.

Hello Hoppy,
Not sure if you saw my previous message - I'm a newby.
Looking to buy, can pick up.
Thanks

I have lots of Victoria rhizome still. Columbus is pretty much spoken for and Cascade has a few people lined up wanting some. I still have some Cluster left, with a small amount I can still dig up of it.

Victoria has the most fruity flavour out of all of them. It is a full sister of Galaxy. Most people seem to want Cascade through word of mouth or something. If I had to choose only 1 variety, and the pick was between Victoria and Cascade, I would definitely grow the Victoria. You just need to make sure you dry Victoria very well before storage and it seems to like a very pale brew to highlight its flavour best.
Hi Hoppy, keen to get some of that Victoria, do you still have some left? I am too new to PM, but perhaps you can PM me?
Cheers
Tristan

Hello Hoppy,
Not sure if you saw my previous message - I'm a newby.
Looking to buy, can pick up.
Thanks
Hi Watto,
I sent you a message. You should be able to view it by going to the top right corner of your screen if on a laptop computer.

Monoxide and Dino, I am unable to message you. I think you need at least 2 messages on the forums before you can send and receive personal messages.

63136A6D-3DF7-42CD-864C-41414105DDF5.jpg

Planted! Used some grain from yesterday’s brew to make the soil mix too.

I can't PM yet, but I am also interested buying some Victoria.

I'd be interested in any variety you have left in addition to Victoria. Please message me. Thanks!

I'd be interested in any variety you have left in addition to Victoria. Please message me. Thanks!
I'm not able to message you yet either. I have some Cascade left in addition to the Victoria. I can also dig up some Cluster, probably next week, if required.

I'm not able to message you yet either. I have some Cascade left in addition to the Victoria. I can also dig up some Cluster, probably next week, if required.

I'm not sure how to get permissions to PM. Perhaps if you click like on one of my posts?

Latest posts

Back