• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lochrockingbeers

Reaction score
Hops rhizomes for sale

21 varieties available: Saaz, Willamette, Cascade, Challenger, Northdown, Target, Fuggles, Goldings, Super Alpha, Pride of Ringwood, Hallertau, Hersbrucker, Chinook, Mt Hood, Tettnang, Columbus, Nugget, Liberty, Cluster, Perle and Victoria. There is limited availability of some varieties such as Cascade, Victoria, Liberty, Target, Northdown, Columbus and Nugget - I will update this post to indicate sold out varieties. First in best dressed! Attached photo shows approx. size of rhizomes - you should get a yield in your first year if grown properly.

$22 each plus $8 postage via express post for up to 2 rhizomes, and $11 postage via express post for 3 or more rhizomes. Rhizomes will be labelled, packed in moist coir and detailed growing instructions will be included. SORRY I CANNOT SEND TO WA.

I also have some large jumbo rhizomes of most varieties for $35 each. These are at least 2-3 times the size/weight of the other rhizomes, and most flowered last season. Postage of large rhizomes is $11 and I can send multiple rhizomes in the one package.

Please send me an email or PM if interested with details of which varieties you would like. Do not reply to this post.

Cheers
L.

384604070_o.jpg

PM sent for a goldings

G'day Lochy, rhizomes arrived today. Awesome. Thank you very much.

Were packaged exellently, very quick and your how to plant instructions complete with colour photos was great.

Once again, thanks.

I'd reccomend to anyone who wishes to buy rhizomes, Lochy is professional.

Kind Regards, James.

Yes, WA is the only exclusion.

Hi Lochy, got mine today. Thanks

to everyone else, if you wanna get well sent, proffessionally packaged hops with growing information then lochy is the person to see

Just thought i'd add that i bought 2 rhizomes from OP last year and they shot up 4 days after planting. Even got enough flowers for a couple of brews.

Good to hear they are arriving ok. Not many cascades left now.

I need to add that I cannot post rhizomes to overseas countries + WA.

Latest posts

Back