Free Tettnang Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I always too late on these things <_<

Why is there cane toads in Queensland???????????????????

Because they deserve em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :p

The problem with Queensland, is that its full of Queenslanders :ph34r:

Ce Ce senor

mexicans.jpg

Just correcting my username

Cheers

1. Chappo
2. lokpikn
3. JamesCraig
4. CM2
5. Hutch
6. Cocko
7. QLD Kev
8. Brewer
9. maple
10. jlm
11. richy
12. Daemon
13. Ronin
14. Cracka
15. Swinging Beef
16. Reg
17. marlow_coates
18. jeff E
19. itmechanic

Wait list
20. cozmocracker
21. Rook
22. Hawkesy
24. Unterberg

There is one good thing to come out of Queensland
. The road to Victoria

Queenslanders know their three R's, reading, righting and Route 1 (Hwy 1) ha ha ha ha

He He they also need to learn how to shut the gate to keep the bloody southerners out. They are going to build Anna's Wall.

No Swine flu in FNQ but lots of feral pigs.( sorry Victorians ). Cane toads been here longer than most Southerners and they were just an import too who decided to stay. :icon_cheers:

There is no work and the weather and beer is crap in Queensland stay away. :beerbang:

He He they also need to learn how to shut the gate to keep the bloody southerners out. They are going to build Anna's Wall.

No Swine flu in FNQ but lots of feral pigs.( sorry Victorians ). Cane toads been here longer than most Southerners and they were just an import too who decided to stay. :icon_cheers:

There is no work and the weather and beer is crap in Queensland stay away. :beerbang:

Damn right TB! Feb just gone there were more mexicans and mexican rego plates than Dinki Di Queenslander plates in Cairns FFS. Geez the weather is crap up here too a brisk 25C in Winter. Brrr too cold for the nachos brigade!

Chappo :icon_cheers:

Damn right TB! Feb just gone there were more mexicans and mexican rego plates than Dinki Di Queenslander plates in Cairns FFS. Geez the weather is crap up here too a brisk 25C in Winter. Brrr too cold for the nachos brigade!

Chappo :icon_cheers:

pffft !!! I think you've had too much sun chappo :ph34r:

2000 'illegal' immigrants per week cannot be wrong they drank all the water in SE Qld. The government tried to kill em off with 4X but it just attracts more.

Like moths to a lightbulb.

I must be one of the smart ones.
Went up there once and got work, but the XXXX was so wicked that I ran away scared.

:icon_vomit:

Yep this thread lost the plot a few pages back.

Anybody growing Bramling Cross ? I really like that hop got two packs in the freezer.

most new season hops gone up in price with a bump.

Stop growing smoking hemp try hops.

[/quote]

Don't say that or we will be inundated with Victorians and Kiwis.

Well you have all convinced me guys, I'll be up in Queensland tomorrow...I want to understand this phenomenon called rain for myself :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back