• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE - Homebrew books Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WitWonder

Reaction score
Not really into brewing or drinking these days and was doing a cupboard cleanout and have a number of brewing books that would be useful for a new (or existing) brewer. Pickup Ballajura.
As stated I am giving these away and, as I am not drinking either I don't want your homebrew in return (no offense), but if you'd like to pay it forward you can make a donation to Canteen.

No holds, first in best dressed. PM for address details.

PXL_20220715_044337407.jpg

Hey witwonder. It’s a bit cheeky but You wouldn’t happen to be able to post a couple of these to Melbs?

Hey witwonder. It’s a bit cheeky but You wouldn’t happen to be able to post a couple of these to Melbs?
So the guy giving away books, free, is being asked to drive to the post office and pay for postage to Melbourne? Yeah, nah.

So the guy giving away books, free, is being asked to drive to the post office and pay for postage to Melbourne? Yeah, nah.
Thank you so much for your valuable contribution. Your input is just so unique and insightful I only ever wish that I was as witty and intelligent as you.

Best of luck in life.

Do you think you could stick them in a rucksack and bring them over to France? While you're at it could you pick up some Pride of Ringwood hops from brewco, just down the road from you in Keilor East. Can't get them for love nor money in France. If you've any spare capacity in your baggage allowance, I've always wanted to try Gladfield's malt. Happy to pay your train fare from the airport this side. Would have offered some homebrew, but as you don't want any, we've plenty of cheese!
🧀🧀🧀🤣🤣🤣
Try not to say anything to little Garth about the comment, An Ankou…..he only fires up. Funny stuff.

And remember, as Garthie so politely says…..”best of luck in life“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back