Free Home Delivery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Gas Guyz

i was very sceptical in order gas from you guys

i just purchase a sodastream bottle as a swap over

i was not expecting 5 minute delivery service , well not 5 minutes but 2 hours after ordering

i was actually thinking next day service

so as soon as that arrived i ordered a swap for my empty gas bottle

top service and the guy that delivered to me was friendly and helpful

top work and keep up the great service

@Gas Guyz

i was very sceptical in order gas from you guys

i just purchase a sodastream bottle as a swap over

i was not expecting 5 minute delivery service , well not 5 minutes but 2 hours after ordering

i was actually thinking next day service

so as soon as that arrived i ordered a swap for my empty gas bottle

top service and the guy that delivered to me was friendly and helpful

top work and keep up the great service

What a feel good story. From your first post where you were adament it was a no because of the price, to then coming around and apologising to then saying you would give them a go, to then giving them a go and seeing what a great service they offer.

You alone would be a reason I will try them!

Thanks some much for taking the time to pass on some feedback its always great to hear. Look forward to continuing to service you in the future.

Height: Think Tyrone Lannister. I drink and I know stuff.

Nah, just vertically challenged in an average way.

Agree 100% about the noble pommy beer engine.

Once had a Timmy Taylor’s landlord off draft within a few miles of the brewery, in a pub where the bloke knew what he was doing. Very, very memorable. And they had a huge poster of @Grmblz avatar in the lounge! Loved it so much I took a photo.

I have a different view on nitro, in Guinness especially. Apart from the roast aroma, Guinness to me is all about the many intertwining flavours (including the lactic tang), and these to my tongue are enhanced by the smoothness of nitro, not subtracted by. I personally find the carbonic acid from CO2 adds an acidity that fights with the tang. You may disagree (seems you do) and that’s fine, but the widget goes ever and ever on…

Re: blending, my approach (when I could get nitro) was to carbonate to a low level with CO2, then throw a s*** ton of nitro at it on the pour. Did the job.

So @Gas Guyz, get me nitro and you’ve got a CO2 and nitro sale locked in every time.

We currently don't have a 6kg Nitro and 30% Mix on our website currently. If you contact us directly through our website before you require it and we will organise this for you.
Cheers

Thanks for the tip Mark.

As I mentioned, I used to rent an Elgas nitro gas cylinder - can’t remember the size exactly, wasn’t the size which is almost as tall as a short bloke like me, but the one about the same height yet fatter than a 6kg CO2.

So I’d be happy to go pure nitro.

With my usage for the occasional stout and Irish ale, those bottles used to last me a couple of years. I maintained a regular CO2 bottle for my other beers.

And I go through them pretty fast. Especially if those f$&@($& Kegland duotights let the show down. Again.

Cheers.
We currently don't have a 6kg Nitro and 30% Mix on our website currently. If you contact us directly through our website before you require it and we will organise this for you.
Cheers

Hey gas guys,

Is there any chance you’d be willing to stretch your delivery area like 2km to north willoughby?
Your current delivery boundary is Roseville bridge but I’d love to use your service if possible :)

I just checked and Willoughby is now on the list. I'll give GasGuyz a try this week and if my experience is good, I will recommend to others at Flat Rock Brew Club.

There'll be a fair few sales, I suspect. :) Have you considered a referral system? 😉

Morning All,

Sorry I forgot to post that we have add Willoughby to our delivery area so its now good to go.

We have had such great feedback since we started a few months ago so we have now made it easier to refer Gas Guyz to friends and family as well as give our customers a reward for doing so.

Every customer who is referred gets 10% OFF and you get 10% OFF for every new customers who starts using Gas Guyz. Its easy as and you can refer us to all your friends through email, Facebook, twitter, messenger and what's app. For all the details just go to Earn Rewards

Hey gas guys,

Is there any chance you’d be willing to stretch your delivery area like 2km to north willoughby?
Your current delivery boundary is Roseville bridge but I’d love to use your service if possible :)
hi Just confirming we have now added Willoughby to our delivery area so you can place an order whenever you are ready.

I ordered my CO2 cylinder swap from Gas Guyz just before midnight on Sunday. It was delivered to Willoughby at around 11am by a friendly bloke in a Speedgas ute. Considering I used to have to take the trip to Speedgas at Brookvalle to have my cylinder refilled and now I can have a replacement in less than 12 hours for a very similar price, I reckon Gas Guyz have a regular customer here.

If you want to save 10% off your order, here's a referral link: Check out The Gas Guyz!

👍

My cylinder was also delivered today to willoughby after booking around midday on Saturday.

Thanks again for extending your delivery area and for the speedy service :)

Thanks for taking the time to pass on your great feedback its always welcomed.

fridge bottle ran out at 7pm. Ordered a replacement online at 8pm. Delivered to Melbourne’s Northern suburbs 11.20 am. Fantastic work, @Gas Guyz 👍👍👍

Thanks again for the great feedback. Any orders place before midnight will always be delivered next business day.
Cheers

Will give you guys a go later in the week, I lost a CO2 bottle during the weekend and also have a BBq bottle needing refilled!

Just need to wait for payday!

Not sure if I am speaking out of turn but I hope not!

I won the competition for the gas bottles and they turned up on Thursday and its amazing!

I also got a swap for a 2.6 as I had intended too anyway, so now I'm up to my eyeballs in gas for everything.

Their speed and professionalism is fantastic and I'll use them from here on. So much easier than having to go out with a bottle.

Thanks AHB and Gas Guyz for putting on the competition!

Attachments

• E74C365A-3124-464E-BF80-F832EA78913C.jpeg
    E74C365A-3124-464E-BF80-F832EA78913C.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 64
Not sure if I am speaking out of turn but I hope not!

I won the competition for the gas bottles and they turned up on Thursday and its amazing!

I also got a swap for a 2.6 as I had intended too anyway, so now I'm up to my eyeballs in gas for everything.

Their speed and professionalism is fantastic and I'll use them from here on. So much easier than having to go out with a bottle.

Thanks AHB and Gas Guyz for putting on the competition!
congratulations on your win in that comp

and i agree with you the speed and professionism is increddible

Very interested in a nitro refill - been doing the Kegland disposables which are great, but for a stout lover expensive. Only redeeming aspect is that I’m only up the road from Kegland so usually get my order fulfilled in under 2 hours!

I find carbing with CO2 then switching to nitro for serving with a nitro tap works really well.

Great work Gas Guyz, my first time using you, I will definitely do so again. I ordered two LPG and a CO2 last night at 6:30, delivered to my door 10:30 this morning, excellent service.

The only improvement I can suggest is to have the delivery driver back onto the drive to reduce the distance he has to carry the full ones.

Back