• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free - Heineken Bottles - 4 Slabs - Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootadog

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 4 slabs of Heineken Bottles that I dont need. They are the imported ones which hold the same volume just not quite as tall. They are all in the original slab boxes which have cardboard dividers or six pack holders still there. All 330ml bottles. They are delabelled and have all been cleaned and washed.

They are pick up from Greensborough in Melbourne. If no one wants them I will be just recycling them. Thought I would see if anyone wanted them first. I have no use as I have built up a bigger collection of larger bottles and dont need them/dont have the room.

Thanks, Scott.

if no one wants them you should ring dave at greensborough home brewing and see if he wants them (9432 0283). not sure on his policies on 330ML bottles but hey it might be better then throwing them out.

if no one wants them you should ring dave at greensborough home brewing and see if he wants them (9432 0283). not sure on his policies on 330ML bottles but hey it might be better then throwing them out.

Thanks Fents. Thought I would put it out there just incase someone may want them. I will mention next time I am at GHB. Cheers.

i'd like them! I can use these instead of the twist tops i have, heaps better. Replying from my mobile atm, will pm you later for pickup details :) if you're coming to the case swap next weekend that'd be easy?

i'd like them! I can use these instead of the twist tops i have, heaps better. Replying from my mobile atm, will pm you later for pickup details :) if you're coming to the case swap next weekend that'd be easy?

GONE. Thanks Neill. They are yours. Yes PM me later on and we can work pick up out.

Latest posts

Back