• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE Fridge Brisbane Northside

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
Just won an auction for a glass door fridge for my fermenter which means one of the others needs to go to make space.

On offer is a fridge that I acquired only a few month ago from one of Maheel's friends for a sixer.

Yours for a handshake. Beer donations accepted but not expected.

I've dismantled the insulation from the door to make more space inside. All parts including screws will have to be taken with the fridge, but it's your job to put it back together in case you want it that way. Currently the seal is attached to the bare door which seals alright but not perfectly. Works well so far but I haven't crash chilled in it yet.

Pickup from Thursday afternoon onwards (but preferably no later than end of week) as that's when I will have the new fridge up and running and the fermenting batch transferred.

IMG_20140818_114538.jpgIMG_20140831_192902.jpgIMG_20140831_192841.jpg

mmhhhh... ideally I want it gone as I'm seriously running out of space.

Let's see if someone else puts their hand up and go from there.

Florian, what's the dimensions of it? If it's smaller than 1560 x 600 x 650 I can grab it and hold for LRG as I have the space to stick it for a couple months. Dimensions needed primarily as I only got a Festiva to pick up with and it has ferried a fridge of those dimensions.

No worries mate, happy to help out if it works out. The size does concern me, it does look a touch bigger than the sized fridge I can pick up. I'll wait and hear back from Florian.

No worries guys, think I'll just stick it in a corner somewhere until LRG comes back to the sunshine state. Good excuse to finally meet my former neighbour that never made it to any social beer events.

Crash chilling for the first time in it, have a container of water on the floor which now has a solid layer of ice on top, so seems to be doing a good job.

Let me know when you're here and past the worst moving stress, can help you with transport if needed.

GONE PENDING PICK UP!

I drank plenty of cold bottled beer from it over the years :)

will tell my mate it's transferring to a new home

if it comes with that SS bling i will give you a sixer for it :)

Latest posts

Back