• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - $50 182L fridge (BRISBANE)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokaxe

Reaction score
Gday m9s.

Selling my old Shacklock brand fermentation fridge. Good unit, a little old but in pretty good shape save the spots of rust on top and the light not working. Selling due to upgrade.

Have some approximate dimensions:
H: 120cm
W: 52.5cm
D: 55.5cm
Vol: 182L

The fridge can fit a 30L fermenter comfortably (couldn't try anything larger because I don't own anything larger), 2x 19L corny kegs with maybe enough space for a gas bottle and comes with 4x wire shelves and 1x glass plate shelf.

It cools from the plate at the back as far as I'm aware so you should be able to drill holes through the sides and door without fear of hitting cooling coils but don't quote me.

This would make a great two tap kegerator with a lick of paint and effort.

$50 firm. Located in Kedron, 4031 on the northside of Brisbane.

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0305.JPG

DSC_0306.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

Would it fit three cornies if the glass shelf was removed? Or would it not be tall enough to stack them on top of each other?

Nah mate. Shelf doesn't dictate the space used. It's not quite wide enough to fit the kegs directly side by side. Not quite tall enough to stack on top of each other either.

Dang. Ideally I'd like to be able to store 3 or 4 of them. I tend to tap them in blocks of three rather than replacing a single keg when it empties. It seems to be easier to keep the production ahead of the consumption doing it this way.

Back