Free DS18S20

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
First in best dressed for these unused DS18s20 digital thermometers.

Cleaning out top drawer and found them. You will need to send me a small padded self addressed/stamped envelope.

First to get a PM to me gets them for nicks!

hopefully the boys know what a DS1820 is :)

I am using this kit and will us the DS1820's for the temp control in HLT and temp "monitoring" in MLT and maybe HERMS (water in urn not wort). I hope the kit and DS1820's don't need to be calibrated as often as yours. I was planning on writing my own PID but after reading your comments, I bought a PID for HERMS (wort temp control).

if they are good for a herms ill take the 4th one if its available

pm sent

Gryphon Brewing got them sorry lads.

On the upside, I may have some more out in the brewery, I'll PM those that missed out, when I find out if they are out there.

hopefully the boys know what a DS1820 is :)

I am using this kit and will us the DS1820's for the temp control in HLT and temp "monitoring" in MLT and maybe HERMS (water in urn not wort). I hope the kit and DS1820's don't need to be calibrated as often as yours. I was planning on writing my own PID but after reading your comments, I bought a PID for HERMS (wort temp control).

I looked at wanting to program my own internface for my planned HERMS. By the time you get the bits to do it, ended up cheaper to buy the ebay controllers.

Data Controller
Power supply
RS232 to USB
set of SSRs/heat sinks
cables n crap
other bits, eg DS1820

I got the ebay controllers a lot cheaper. But a nice graphical interface would have been more BLING.

QldKev

Thanks John
Yes I know what they are for , I use them to make my probes for my fermenter's and brewing system , believe me these will not go to waste.Much appreciated.
GB

Bump bump bumpity bump

I have sent some of these out, but still have more of them.
If you want a couple for free, let me know.

For info check here

Hehe, thanks mods for fixing the title of this post ;)

Latest posts

Back