'free' Designing Great Beers Or Radical Brewing With Aha Membe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeap same as ozpowell, received the current issue this week and the previous two issues that went MIA, were sent via special delivery by Brandi. Good on ya AHA.

Brandi got back to me and is going to sort my backissues out. Cheers for posting the info guys. That is pretty good service from them too!

My membership expired after the DGB offer and have just signed up for a 2 year subscription today. I hope it's better now...

Well.... the original Nov/Dec issue of Zymurgy appeared in my PO Box yesterday! Only 4 months late. When I had Brandi send the replacement, postage only took about 1 week. Wierd. I guess that means the original Jan/Feb one should arrive sometime in May.

Cheers,
Michael.

Well.... the original Nov/Dec issue of Zymurgy appeared in my PO Box yesterday! Only 4 months late. When I had Brandi send the replacement, postage only took about 1 week. Wierd. I guess that means the original Jan/Feb one should arrive sometime in May.

Cheers,
Michael.

Yep. Same here. I noticed my name and addr. is now stamped in larger print on the magazine itself (not a dinky sticker on the plastic wrapping). No chance of losing the sticker/intended party now!

When Brandi mails out back issues, they go direct from their office in Boulder, CO. The usual shipping/subscription channel is via a printing/distribution company.. can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it's via South Carolina.. this is the channel they are working to correct, or have corrected :icon_cheers:

I've passed along my duplicate issue to a fine fellow brewer

Cheers,
reVox

Same here.... So I've received the Nov/Dec issue TWICE, and one other issue twice, but still missing 2 other issues.
My membership has expired, and I'm in two minds about resubscribing - They really need to get their system sorted.

Mine arrived on Friday. I showed the magazine date to the girls at work and they had a good chuckle. 4 months for delivery is crazy in this modern age. Even the slow boat can make it from the US to here in much less than that!

I also got mine last week. people on refugee boats travel across the ocean at a faster speed than whatever shipping company the printers use

Are you guys still getting the issues (well delayed) ?
Looking to take advantage of the great exchange rate and subscribe.

Doc

Doc

They seemed to fix the international postage issues earlier this year. Though, having said that, I haven't received the July/August issue yet and according to this it was posted over a month ago.... :huh: Now you've gone and got me all worried Doc!

My July/August arrived yesterday, July 22, Victoria.

I have resubscribed as I am confident they have rectified the shipping issues - all recent mags in good heavy duty plastic with my name/address clearly displayed in a new window area at left of cover. Additionally, they are using a higher class of shipping (postal rate). Since the fix, I haven't missed an issue yet.

reVox

There you go! My July/August issue was waiting for me when I arrived home from work... :D

Brilliant news.
I'll be taking advantage of the strong dollar and subscribing. Beats getting the odd ad-hock copy now and then.

Doc

Doc, does the subscription rate of $44US include postage?

C&B
TDA
Subscription price includes postage. Not too shabby with AUD at around 0.97! I joined when it was 0.70. Think I might renew now before the AUD falls.

Yep it does TDA.
Just sub'd for 3 years for a smidge over $100.

Doc

Doc

Wohoo 1st mag (Sept/Oct) arrived yesterday.

Doc

Back