'free' Designing Great Beers Or Radical Brewing With Aha Membe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find! :beer:
Ordered mine today - SWMBO just loves it when I make these impulsive purchases!
I can't wait to get my hands on Radical Brewing!

Radical Brewing arrived today; a week after my membership card. Looks like it will be a good read!

Damn, just spent US$90 on a (non-brewing)magazine, will have to wait.
Hope this offer doesn't dissappear before I get the cash.

Paid up 02.02.2007, card arrived 14.02.2007, DGB arrived 22.02.2007.

I just renewed the membership I let lapse about 6 months ago. I've already got both books, but I'll be able to pass DGB on to a mate just getting started in this great hobby.

Thanks for the headsup.

Damn, just did a dry-run thru the order, and it's credit-card only, thats me out.

still no membership card, so I sent an email asking if I should be concerned. got a reply telling me it's ok, my membership pack was sent on march 7. thats just two days ago. WTF? I hope the first issue of the subscription is in the same package if they've waited that long to send it. I think I understand why nobody expects their zymergy to show up on time now

Still waiting for my book to arrive. I received the membership card bloody ages ago and no sign of a book nor magazine yet.

I must have got my membership like a day after the jan/feb issue of zymurgy was released. The Mar/Apr one arrived last week some time. I'd imagine it's on its way NRB.

My book arrived about a week after my membership card, so may be an idea to query if it has been sent yet.

I got the card (in march) and book (in feb) but no first issue yet :/

i recived the book befor my membership card, have not seen any sign of zymergy tho.

-Phill

<rant>Well, I joined the month before the book offer, so won't be getting a book :( <\rant>

Ahh - I feel better now I've got that off my chest.

Cheers,
Michael.

My Book's arrived 7 days after joining. Likewise on other m'ship goodies.

$40 book, leaves $70 in the cost of a 2 year sub... At $11 locally for Zymergy I'm looking forward to a couple of years of hassle free cheap reads ;)

Andy

I contacted them and they're mailing the book air mail today. Dunno what happened there - no apology, no explanation, but they are always good on their word.

When I first signed up I contacted them as I hadn't received a magazine for several months (like now) and they sent a new copy. I ended up with 2 copies of the original mag... My first Zymurgy of this subscription was mailed on April 20, 8 weeks after signing up. Will be another 3-4 weeks based on past experience.

so hold on NRB, have you gotten a mag from your recent subscription already?

I might have to email them and see if they've bothered to post mine yet

Nope, haven't received anything but a membership card and a couple of dodgy bumper stickers - I didn't even get the fridge magnets they sent out with the last subscription. The were meant to send something else, but had run out and sent the stickers instead.

Will let you know when it arrives.

i got the stickers instead of the thermometer too NRB, there stuck on the lager fridge now :p

Bump.

Anyone received their magazine lately? I signed up a few months ago, got the book, card and stickers pronto, and then nothing. :huh:
It's meant to be every 2 months, isn't it?

Back