'free' Designing Great Beers Or Radical Brewing With Aha Membe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first Zymurgy like a month after it was released... and my second mag like 2 weeks after that, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

i'v still got no mag here hutch, i'll give them another couple of weeks befor they get an e-mail asking where they are

-Phill

nothing here either

edit: Adamt, were you a subscriber previous to this offer? we signed up 4 days apart so I'm not so happy to have gotten zip in 4 months. email sent to the aha

Nothing here yet. I had to chase up the book they failed to send me though. Apparently the first edition of my subscription was send a few weeks ago.

My past experience is that each magazine took 9 weeks to arrive.

I've been receiving it regularly. The delivery time seems to have improved since USPS stopped offering surface mail too.

zymergy i don't seem to be getting often but i got the book really quickly

thanks guys. bugger it- i just took the plunge and signed up. will edit this post in 3-4 weeks, and 12-15 weeks respectively as i receive the book, first zymurgy, etc.

thanks for the initial heads up on the offer!

reVox

I eventually chased up the Zymurgy with them, and got an immediate reply, and a copy in the mail a week later, (and then the same mag again a few weeks later !?!). They seem trustworthy, and certainly listen if you make a complaint, though I think we're at the mercy of long printing and shipping delays.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now, though we'll see what the next few months brings in the mail!

I had the same thing happen to me acouple of times too Hutch. They're very quick to sort things out, I'll give them that!

My Zymurgy issues seem to come randomly... received my first one about 2 weeks after its release... second one took a long time... and was actually the third issue of my subscription... the second issue arrived the day after.

I'm pretty sure they will all eventually get sent, so I'm just patient and take it as it comes. Haven't seen one for a while though....

What was the last edition of Zymurgy you blokes received? I haven't had one in at least 3 months and am starting to get angry...

Yep, that's the last one I received too. October-January+, they must be using a kayak to get it here.

thats the last one I got too. I'm pretty sure that makes 3 (possibly 4) issues that I've received out of the 6 that I signed up for, yet already I've gotten two "subscription ending, do you want to renew" appeals since the last issue. not really putting up a good case for resubscribing, I certainly wont be thinking about it until the next free book offer that I actually want

I signed up for this offer on August 16, 2006 and still have yet to receive a single issue of Zymurgy!

That's working on 5 months and not a single copy :angry:

Apparently, the best way to sub to Zymurgy is via Grain and Grape. They routinely receive their mags just after publication, etc. and individually pass on each issue for just a couple of bucks, cost of shipping I believe.

reVox

Was you CC ever debited reVox? I would've sent a fairly nasty e-mail by now...

Was you CC ever debited reVox? I would've sent a fairly nasty e-mail by now...

Yes it was. And it's now on my list of things to do (the fairly nasty e-mail) first thing tomorrow morning.

Have you got the e-mail address of the bloke to contact? If not, here are his details:

Jason Bell
Member Services Team Lead
Brewers Association
303-447-0816 ext 102
[email protected]

Back