• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
Fellow brewers, I have 100 x 800ml bottles to offload, all in good condition and quite clean, don't want anything for them. I live out near Watergardes shopping centre if you want to pick them up, but would be happy to meet at Grain & Grape next time I'm there (which could be a couple of weeks away). PM me if you want them, first in best dressed. If no one takes them in the next couple of weeks they go in the bin.

Cheers, HB79

Fellow brewers, I have 100 x 800ml bottles to offload, all in good condition and quite clean, don't want anything for them. I live out near Watergardes shopping centre if you want to pick them up, but would be happy to meet at Grain & Grape next time I'm there (which could be a couple of weeks away). PM me if you want them, first in best dressed. If no one takes them in the next couple of weeks they go in the bin.

Cheers, HB79

G'day HAB79,

I'll take them off your hands.

Cheers

Still on offer, should have mentioned they're screw tops

PM sent. Usually too late with these darn things though!

Fingers crossed,

Hopper.

if that falls through hopping mad let me know i might be able to help ya out with a few , dont have 100 bottles but have a fairly steady supply of 750ml CUB type rtwist-tops

Sweet Barra Cheers! With the G&G bulk buy on the weekend and no keg gear lined up I'm in for a busy few months of bottling so need all the help I can get!

Hopper.

ill gather a few milk crates then and clean out my supplier..

Gone to HoppingMad

Cheers,

HB79

Latest posts

Back