Forbidden Fruit Discontinued?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmhm...

Further elaborating my previous post, I bet they can make much more product, more efficiently if they just pump out Hoegaarden draught. Sounds like a good point in case for business ruining beer culture.

It's not as if they would have been losing significant money by brewing those beers.

Mmmhm...

Further elaborating my previous post, I bet they can make much more product, more efficiently if they just pump out Hoegaarden draught. Sounds like a good point in case for business ruining beer culture.

It's not as if they would have been losing significant money by brewing those beers.

Exactly, its corporate greed is what it is, run by pencil pushers and shareholders :angry:

I HATE corporations :angry: :angry: :angry:

And both are still on InBev (the parent company's) website. Wikipedia isn't a great source - but it is still listed there on the "Active Beers" list too? No press releases either? I guess if they're going to drop products it's better to do it quietly though.

Exactly, its corporate greed is what it is, run by pencil pushers and shareholders :angry:

Has InBev ever been any different though? They have good history of acquiring breweries then slowly dropping the range only to the "top sellers". Belle-vue is a great example, their Selection Gueuze used to be a phenomenal beer - now it's pretty much all gone (last release was about 10 years ago).

Back