For Sale: Perlick Taps Or + Shank + Handle Combo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perlick tap and/or Perlick combo

• Perlick 525SS tap only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perlick 575SS tap only

• Perlick 525SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle

• Perlick 575SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle

• Perlick 525SS tap + 4" SS shank

• Perlick 575SS tap + 4" SS shank

• Total voters

egolds77

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought I would see what interest there would be for Perlick taps/faucets only or as a combo with 4" shank, either in
chrome or stainless steel (SS).

If I can get enough who are interested, I will ship these from the US where I am working at the moment, to my home in Brisbane and then have them posted on to you. Genuine buyers please.

I'll give it 1-2 weeks to gauge the interest and if there is enough, then postage to Australia takes about 10 days, then postage arrangements can be made to your individual address upon payment of order.

The prices would be the following plus postage (Postage from Brisbane to your address in Australia)

Perlick 525SS tap only - $55
Perlick 575SS tap only - $60
Perlick 525SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle - $85
Perlick 575SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle - $90
Perlick 525SS tap + 4" SS shank - $105
Perlick 575SS tap + 4" SS shank - $110

Perlick_tap___SS_shank.jpg
Perlick 5 series tap with SS shank

DSCF0830__480x640_.jpg
Perlick 5 series tap with chrome shank and handle

These prices are on average $30 or more less than what we can get in Australia. I've bought all new taps for my multi tap keg setup and thought others may be interested in upgrading to some of the best draught dispensing gear around.

A bit about Perlick taps if you didn't know anything about their design.

'The new Perl Stainless Faucet from Perlick is a classic example. Its revolutionary Perl ball and floating O-ring design eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer gets no exposure to air; there's literally no space for mold and bacteria to grow. The Perl Faucet has fewer internal parts for better reliability.'

Don't miss this great opportunity

Hi everyone,

Thought I would see what interest there would be for Perlick taps/faucets only or as a combo with 4" shank, either in
chrome or stainless steel (SS).

If I can get enough who are interested, I will ship these from the US where I am working at the moment, to my home in Brisbane and then have them posted on to you. Genuine buyers please.

I'll give it 1-2 weeks to gauge the interest and if there is enough, then postage to Australia takes about 10 days, then postage arrangements can be made to your individual address upon payment of order.

The prices would be the following plus postage (Postage from Brisbane to your address in Australia)

Perlick 525SS tap only - $55
Perlick 575SS tap only - $60
Perlick 525SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle - $85
Perlick 575SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle - $90
Perlick 525SS tap + 4" SS shank - $105
Perlick 575SS tap + 4" SS shank - $110

Don't miss this great opportunity

Great opportunity my arse! I can get a 525 stainless plus 4" shank shipped for $78 AUD from Brauman in the US.

This is where a few of us got ours in a bulk order

http://www.chicompany.net/

Perlick tap $32USD

4" chrome shank $13USD

USPS Priority mail to Australia $15USD

Total = $60USD which is currently $59.60AUD

This company will drop the prices for large orders plus the shipping comes down - a few of us ordered about 20? and we got both the tap and shank, delivered to Australia for around $44

EDIT: holy crap! he's offering $85-$90 for a tap and shank PLUS POSTAGE!! He looks to be making a tidy profit off gullible people!

EDIT: now I feel bad, Elton was polite, I wish to withdraw my previous sentence but due to an upbringing by a catholic mother will leave it there to shame me

EDIT again!: I've just been corrected we were going to use CHI but ended up using Farmhouse Brewing Supply cos they were loads cheaper (this is where the $44 for a tap and a shank comes from)

Nice work on those prices guys, better than what I paid.

Keep on keeping on :icon_chickcheers:

This is where a few of us got ours in a bulk order

http://www.chicompany.net/

Perlick tap $32USD

4" chrome shank $13USD

USPS Priority mail to Australia $15USD

Total = $60USD which is currently $59.60AUD

This company will drop the prices for large orders plus the shipping comes down - a few of us ordered about 20? and we got both the tap and shank, delivered to Australia for around $44

EDIT: holy crap! he's offering $85-$90 for a tap and shank PLUS POSTAGE!! He looks to be making a tidy profit off gullible people!

EDIT: now I feel bad, Elton was polite, I wish to withdraw my previous sentence but due to an upbringing by a catholic mother will leave it there to shame me

Dan

I actually used these guys http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scri...p?idProduct=144

We ended up getting them for about $23USD. Their service was excellent as well.

Tom

if you feel the need you can praise me here for pointing some people in the direction of
http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scri...p?idProduct=144
i went in with Florian and as he said they are great to deal with and were keen to do a bulk buy at a price better then listed.
All donations will be sent to my Kiwi brothers and sisters in the land of the long white cloud.Ka Pai

Aldi at Caloundra (Sunshine Coast QLD) had some taps on tuesday when I was in there. I think the local HBS Bloke Les was trying to buy all the stock for his shop.

Aldi at Caloundra (Sunshine Coast QLD) had some taps on tuesday when I was in there. I think the local HBS Bloke Les was trying to buy all the stock for his shop.

Home Hardware have a good range too Incider, but obviously not at ALDI prices, I particularly like the full brass jobs.

Andrew

Home Hardware have a good range too Incider, but obviously not at ALDI prices, I particularly like the full brass jobs.

Andrew

Les will definitely make a profit on the resale, as long as they don't restock. They've got some nice Perlick clones, not sure of the manufacturer though. I'll head there tomorrow if anyone wants a couple of taps. PM me.

Hang on a sec, you QLD'ers can buy beer taps at aldi and home hardware????

Nothing in my local Aldi catalogue

Just make sure you don't order the barb for the back of the skank I mean shank, get the john guest fitting that screws ontn the shank which are available at all good brewing shops & some shitty ones as well. Trust me your knuckles will thank you for it.

Cheers

Paul

i just looked at placing order for perl tap at farmhouse. frieght for item was $95. cheap to buy, costly to ship to aus.

i just looked at placing order for perl tap at farmhouse. frieght for item was $95. cheap to buy, costly to ship to aus.

Think i was quoted $12us for small flat box which included tap +shank but have deleted email.
just looked at a money transfer for X2 525s S/S +s/s shank non barbed couple jg fittings(not from farmhouse but same order)and it was $107AU to oz.

Back