For Sale: Perlick Taps Or + Shank + Handle Combo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perlick tap and/or Perlick combo

• Perlick 525SS tap only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perlick 575SS tap only

• Perlick 525SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle

• Perlick 575SS tap + 4" chrome shank + handle

• Perlick 525SS tap + 4" SS shank

• Perlick 575SS tap + 4" SS shank

• Total voters
So try CHI Company - $60AUD for one including shipping

i just sent an email to farmhouse re - freight.

'hi there, we are having a discussion on aussiehomebrewer website in reference to perlick taps, and freight is the issue $95. as here in aus we can buy from another us company chicompany whose taps are more expensive but with freight at United States Postal Service (1 x 0.61lbs) (Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box** (6 - 10 business days)) of $14.95. if you could do the same freight i imagine alot of orders may come your way from aus.'

when they reply i will let everyone know the outcome.

i just sent an email to farmhouse re - freight.

'hi there, we are having a discussion on aussiehomebrewer website in reference to perlick taps, and freight is the issue $95. as here in aus we can buy from another us company chicompany whose taps are more expensive but with freight at United States Postal Service (1 x 0.61lbs) (Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box** (6 - 10 business days)) of $14.95. if you could do the same freight i imagine alot of orders may come your way from aus.'

when they reply i will let everyone know the outcome.

I received this from them approx 2 months ago

I can do the shipping for $15.00 but the USPS does not allow insurance on those boxes. Your next option is $48-50, that's an insured package and you can get around 4-5Lb of hops in that package along with you tapping gear.

mike

So try CHI Company - $60AUD for one including shipping

+1 I got 4 perlick creamers, shanks and disconnects from CHI Company and got 3.5kg of hops too and postage was about $50 no problems and very helpful when I asked questions.

Dissconnects are bout $5 each too from memory.

:icon_cheers:

To all,
Thank you for your interest in our product.

Yes, The CHI Company ships internationally every week.
True, The USPS does NOT offer insurance for SMALL flat rate boxed (f.r.b.) shipments. They DO on Medium and Large boxed shipments.

For size comparisons:
A SMALL F.R.B. will fit a total of (2) 1/2 pound packages of hops.
A MEDIUM f.r.b. will fit a total of (12) 1/2 pound packages of hops.

The CHI Company has over 2,600 Beverage Equipment items on our website.
Look for our new, easier to use website: coming within a month.

BREW-ON!
Matt
www.chicompany.net
[email protected]

Think i was quoted $12us for small flat box which included tap +shank but have deleted email.
just looked at a money transfer for X2 525s S/S +s/s shank non barbed couple jg fittings(not from farmhouse but same order)and it was $107AU to oz.

I know this is an old thread, but I was curious if any of the Perlick 525 tap were still still for sale?

I would love to pick one up to replace my cheapo tap that came with my Kegerator.

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back