• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale - Dial Thermometers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billygoat

Reaction score
Hello,
I have for sale, 3 dial thermometers.
They were all manufactured by "TEL TRU" in America
They all have 80mm dials and 1/2 inch NPT, screwed fitting.

Number 1- It has a range of 0-100C and a probe length of 50mm. It has some marks on the dial and some corrosion on the metal. It is in good working condition but has quite a few scuffs and marks. Price is $15

Number 2 - It has a range of -10 to 110C and has a probe length of 50mm. The dial is in very good condition. The metal has scuffs and marks. It is in good working condition. Price is $20

Number 3 - It has a range of 0 to 150C and a probe length of 80mm. The dial is in very good condition. The metal has some scuffs and marks. It is in good working condition. Price is $25

Postage for each one will be $9.20 for express Post with tracking.

Cheers

These are quality thermometers and well worth a look, Tel Tru are the only thermometers I used on my brewery of old. 100% on cheap imported crap. I mean they use these in the natural gas industry.

Dibs on #2. Will pm

Edit: I'll take #3 as well

These are quality thermometers and well worth a look, Tel Tru are the only thermometers I used on my brewery of old. 100% on cheap imported crap. I mean they use these in the natural gas industry.
Showing your age, analog phewy. Would make a great thing to spike your bills etc on like they did back in 1946. Sorry thats when they invented the computer. :lol:
Nev

Showing your age, analog phewy. Would make a great thing to spike your bills etc on like they did back in 1946. Sorry thats when they invented the computer. :lol:
Nev

You cheeky young whipper snapper ! I should take my slipper to you!

old_man_with_cane1.jpg

Back