Footy Tipping Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark.farrell1

Reaction score
Hello

With the NRL/AFL season approaching quickly. AHB could think about starting a tipping comp with some weekly prizes and end of season prizes for 1st and last. Prizes could be paid for by a $5.00 registration fee. A suggestion for could come in the form of a voucher from one of the above sponsors etc etc. I would love to organize this myself but work is flat out but i would definitely take part. Just an idea to see who's keen.

Cheers Mark :party:

im keen for a NRL one, dunno if i would be able to organise it. maybe i could, its just an excel spreadsheet i guess

im keen for a NRL one, dunno if i would be able to organise it. maybe i could, its just an excel spreadsheet i guess

This website seems to do the hard yards for you:

http://www.footytips.com.au

Im keen, could be a bit of fun.

Maybe we could get some of our retailers to kick in a bag of grain or some hops?

oztips is god get an afl one and its a bit late the 14s

I usually get involved in a tipping comp at work each year. They use the Fox Sports tipping site for their comp management and seems to work well (and it's free). Here's a link, but the NRL and AFL seasons aren't available yet (only the Super 14s)....

I'd be keen to join an AHB League comp. :)

Cheers,
Michael.

Hello

With the NRL/AFL season approaching quickly. AHB could think about starting a tipping comp with some weekly prizes and end of season prizes for 1st and last. Prizes could be paid for by a $5.00 registration fee. A suggestion for could come in the form of a voucher from one of the above sponsors etc etc. I would love to organize this myself but work is flat out but i would definitely take part. Just an idea to see who's keen.

Cheers Mark :party:

I'll be in that. The NRL one. Just so long as you don't cry when I kick you arse :p

So what's the G O

Who set this up on OzTips for previous years comps?

Latest posts

Back