Merri Mashers Specialty IPA Comp - June 14, 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pratty1 said:
What are the chances of the winning 135.5 point Red IPA recipe to be shared?

Would interested to know the malts for colour and hop schedule.
We've asked hopefully will go up on the Merri Mashers web site along with our other winning recipes

Spiesy said:
Hi Andy, I can see the Full Results for the comp - but cannot find scoresheets for my beer.

My Results
You do have not scoresheets on CompMaster at this time.
Shoot me a PM with your username and entry numbers and I'll take a look.

Cheers.

My case swap entry got the 3rd in the Belgians lol.. It was a White IPA that went wrong.. so I decided to enter it into the wrong class .. hehe

Grainer said:
My case swap entry got the 3rd in the Belgians lol.. It was a White IPA that went wrong.. so I decided to enter it into the wrong class .. hehe
Naughty Boy! You should be SPANKED!

Congrat's, BTW.... :beer:

Grainer said:
That just put me out the top three too!

Grainer said:
?? I meant your cube beer from the monster brew done on the day. It was well and truly brown so I doubt it could have ever been considered for a white IPA.

Latest posts

Back