First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It's devastating," Penn State freshman Gabby Collo said. "They are getting penalized for something that happened when they were 5 and 6 years old."

Poor choice of words there missy.

Penn State are definitely having first world problems.

SWAP.avi

Thank me later.

I have provided no direct to the material referenced. Seek it out at your own risk. NSFW/L.

I wonder if they wash their hands after going to the bathroom...

Or behind their ears.

And why are lamb cutlets so expensive? We used to have em all the time when I was a kid. My mum's a stinge and she wouldn't pay what they're asking for them now.

Lamb is so expensive because they can't factory farm it (yet). Personally I prefer goat.

Dead goat that is. And not sprayed with Brut.

I tried to phone Insurance line on thirteen eighty eight nye nee eight but I can't find the nye or nee keys on my keypad.

Lamb is so expensive because they can't factory farm it (yet). Personally I prefer goat.

I enjoy a nice floral goat...

But I have been buying a fair bit of goat as of late for use in (what used to be) lamb stews and the like.

Delicious sweet meat, and dirt cheap too.

Get a good few kilos of off cuts for around 10 bob from the local deli.

Portion it and freeze.... delicious.

I killed one of our free range young rosters the other day and ate it.

I didn't like it, too gamey.

It seems I enjoy the antibiotic, hormonal blandness of commercial birds.
I disappointed me.

Chris

Dam all that flavour from a well fed, organic chicken who had a great life...

i agree 100%. goat is so much cheaper and tastes a lot better than lamb and is finally becoming more availble in my area, why is it that you mention eating goat and poeple just cant come at it yet are happy to sit down and eat cute little lambs all day long?

i agree 100%. goat is so much cheaper and tastes a lot better than lamb and is finally becoming more availble in my area, why is it that you mention eating goat and poeple just cant come at it yet are happy to sit down and eat cute little lambs all day long?

Goats have strange eyes...

They're almost as lazy as those so-called, koalas...

2009-5-MenGoats-F.jpg

Somebody on the internet is using rude words. And it's making me upset.
Relax, don't worry and solve all your problems with the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

My toilet fresher is loosing it's aroma and no longer overpowers poo and wee smells.

I was thinking of replacing it with a hop sock stuffed full of POR.

Or would this make make matters worse?

It'll depend on the vintage, and how it was stored...

My toilet fresher is loosing it's aroma and no longer overpowers poo and wee smells.

I was thinking of replacing it with a hop sock stuffed full of POR.

Or would this make make matters worse?
You just made me snort through my nose like an angry bull in a busy library and now people are staring.

Latest posts

Back