First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend moved down here from QLD and only had a small analogue TV. Anal og was switched off here over a year ago. My neighbours had a 37 inch LCD surplus to requirements so I put them in touch and she got a really good set with excellent picture and sound (but oldish, silver colour, only 720p, no HDMI slot, had to get a tuna, that era)

Anyways she's bought a new LCD / LED with all the bells and tried to give away the 37 incher - no interest whatsoever so it's gone to Vinnies with the STB. Amazing that it only seems like yesterday they had pallets of 26 inch tube TVs at every Kmart and Big W for giveaway price of $400....... she paid about that for her 42".

Tough life on the pension :D

When my Hydrometer stops spinning and bouncing in the tube the markings end up on the other side from where I'm standing, EVERY TIME!
I'm sure it's doing it just to piss me off.

4hqd113222.jpg

Mattress said:
When my Hydrometer stops spinning and bouncing in the tube the markings end up on the other side from where I'm standing, EVERY TIME!
I'm sure it's doing it just to piss me off.
Thank **** it happens to someone else,I am relieved to hear that I am not the only person who is hated by the Hydrometer gods.
Cheers...spog..

Trying decide which to read first....

"First world Problems" or "Continuing Rant" threads when they are side by side on the View New page.

Thank god no one posted in the "No Topic" thread at the same time.

I could have entered a spiral of indecision for hours

That was a fwp thread worthy thought. Although, cribbing about fwp is more like ffwp.

I just smashed my hydrometer. First one In 3 years I've broken. Had to buy another one off ebay as I don't live near a brew shop.

My biggest problem is what grundies to wear on a flight from Melbourne to Edinburgh without giving myself a major wedgie and having to stand in the aisle and subtly reorganise my wedding tackle.

During my lunch break I thought I would be proactive and duck home to pull some Red Emperor out of the freezer for dinner tonight.

I get home and start to cut it up and only then do i realise I have pulled out a big slab of Coral Trout.

Absolutely filthy.

When I eat lunch at work, one sandwich is not enough, but two sandwiches is too much.

Latest posts

Back