First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a six pack of Coopers Celebration Ale....Do I drink all of them tonight because they are really, really nice, or save some for tomorrow and have a small batch bourbon

Drink em all and call in sick tomorrow :chug: you know you want too

I am not working atm, so considering having one for breakfast.....simply because i can B)

I am not working atm, so considering having one for breakfast.....simply because i can B)

U = *******

Lucky me gets to deliver new non- friable asbestos course I developed to clients and trainers tommorrow. You get the option of having beer for breakfest so

U = *******

After sending a slightly whingy email, I got a call from said retailer addressing the above. Acknowledged my points and told me how they are currently trying to address the issues. Nice responsiveness. Well played.
Ah, don't actually follow through on your promises?

Back on the shit-list you go!

The toilet paper at work is too thin.
I am accustomed to folding so I have to become a scruncher for it to do an effective job or else my finger ruptures the paper. It is such a terrible thing to have to change ones habits. As far as I am concerned, scrunching is a terrible thing.
I don't like toilets that have had other bums on them. As far as I am concerned, public toilets and work toilets are only for holding your breath whilst urinating in them.
I try to only shit in my own nest but sometimes I get caught at work. Sometimes, if I can, I will hold it in all day so I can use my own toilet when I get home. Sometimes driving home is uncomfortable.

I am accustomed to folding so I have to become a scruncher for it to do an effective job or else my finger ruptures the paper. It is such a terrible thing to have to change ones habits. As far as I am concerned, scrunching is a terrible thing.
I don't like toilets that have had other bums on them. As far as I am concerned, public toilets and work toilets are only for holding your breath whilst urinating in them.
I try to only shit in my own nest but sometimes I get caught at work. Sometimes, if I can, I will hold it in all day so I can use my own toilet when I get home. Sometimes driving home is uncomfortable.
Thats why PPE wipes or Iso wipes are extra handy. I spend a bit of time cleaning the seat before i can sit. Also putting a lock on a cubicle door helps ;) still have to clean it just in case.

Best be not coming to my place then, I will give you a shovel, newspaper and bag of lime, then point you towards the scrub.

I have not laughed this much in years, my eyes are watering

Can you type this, Ha Ha Ha, so true so true, + 12

I got really cold last night waiting in line to get the new iPad.

"I'm gonna kill whoever is watching youtube right now. You're making me lag on Call of Duty".

Mom? Could you bring home some bottled water?

mumble mumble mumble

I don't like the tap water. It's kinda warm and you have to pour it in a glass.

Why do I have to fill out paperwork every time I go to the doctor?

We need a king sized bed so the dog has a place to sleep too.

Doing an advanced search in the RecipeDB for an old recipe of mine.
search by name... some other dude's name is petesownbrew.
WTF?

Remember that night, long, long ago, when you met Merc's Own and you were both very drunk?

It's not all that bad. He was quite the heart-throb back in the day.

I hate those stupid people who go to ALDI and then hold me up because they haven't got a trolley. The idiot moronic fools think that you actually get charged $2 for the trolley so they wander around with armloads of stuff or little string bags and then at the checkout when the operator whooshes all the stuff at them they take ages to pick it up, then have to put it down again to get their wallet or purse.

It should be like in Germany (I believe) - no trolley, no serve even if you are just buying a pack of blitz mints.

Arseholes
Cretins

18.15 Gb, 2733 songs, on my hard drive, and I still can't find anything I want to listen to this morning.

Just put the decision in the hands of the shuffle gods.

Latest posts

Back