First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centrelink want me to merge my account with a Medicare account as they are all migrating to "Department of Human Services" but I can't be bothered to go into the kitchen and get my wallet to find out what my Medicare number is.

Thats ok it's, 437654320P. I found it by googling your name and address. Can't believe I had to take such a long pathway to find it though, surely someone could do something about that.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I accidentally sprayed my hair with deodorant instead of hairspray.

So you actually smelled manly today? How is this a problem?

So you actually smelled manly today? How is this a problem?
Tsk tsk Bum, you're not usually a man to jump to conclusions. He did not say it was HIS deodorant. Let's get some more information. He might of smelt awfully flowery and girly...

First world problem: I was wrong on the internet.

I'll deny it anyway.

"IT WAS SHOPPED, I TELLS YA!"

Whats with the steak specials at the pub where they serve the steak on top of a pile of crisp chips so the gravy and juices run down into them and make them go soggy? I just had one here at the International and had to rebuild the plate but saved most of them.

Whats with the steak specials at the pub where they serve the steak on top of a pile of crisp chips so the gravy and juices run down into them and make them go soggy? I just had one here at the International and had to rebuild the plate but saved most of them.

My missus prefers soggy chips. I prefer crisp chips. Should I leave her?

I also enjoy soggy chips - is your missus hot? B)
Yeah she is alright, a little large around the waist and thighs but has an attractive face and great set of tits. She could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose... ahh on second thoughts she can eat her chips however she likes. :D

My natural wog oils just won't get me that volume I'm looking for!
Same here!

img_thing.jpg

Latest posts

Back