First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a toasted wrap today with leftover bbq chook, tahbouli, cheese, tomato & bbq sause.
It was awesome, but dammit it made me fart.

Not exactly a problem, just thought I'd boast about an awesome lunch. Honestly the farts were great as my kids love the pull my finger joke

Damn old ppl fart at the suggestion of it.

I'm off to make khichdi now. It will take a full 10 minutes!

Do both. Then be merry.

That's three things! 2 is pushing it. I'm not a woman you know.

I want to go to bed but I can't because I am still brewing. Cool evening and steam is condensing on the shed rood, I got dripped on.

Brewing requires an amount of work which is greater than not brewing, but I prefer to drink home brewed beer. None of you know how I feel right now.

Power sub station is out. No one else in street (as far as I can see) is without power, bastards. So no power means reliance on 3g net rather than home wifi. And of course no power to charge my phone. Limited time on Ahb ahead tonight

In a laudable effort to only supply fresh yeast, my LHBS (not all that local, involves the postie) is never, ever able to supply me with my first choice yeast. I don't ordinarily go for the esoteric varieties. Is it too much to ask for the high-turnover yeasts to be in stock most of the time?

We're in Thailand. We got to the hotel bar a bit late as we'd just had a 2 course meal for two, inc drinks for $20.
Because we got to the bar late, only the first two rounds were at happy hour (2 for 1) prices. So for 6 cocktails we had to actually pay for 4. At $5 each...

We're in Thailand. We got to the hotel bar a bit late as we'd just had a 2 course meal for two, inc drinks for $20.
So, this is technically a Second World Problem. You'll need to start your own thread for this.

J
In a laudable effort to only supply fresh yeast, my LHBS (not all that local, involves the postie) is never, ever able to supply me with my first choice yeast. I don't ordinarily go for the esoteric varieties. Is it too much to ask for the high-turnover yeasts to be in stock most of the time?
After sending a slightly whingy email, I got a call from said retailer addressing the above. Acknowledged my points and told me how they are currently trying to address the issues. Nice responsiveness. Well played.

Has thailand moved up a world?
It's most likely where your computer hard drive came from. They don't manufacture them in grass huts.

I think Thailand is kinda 1.5th world, but that would have made an even less-funny punchline.

I think Thailand is kinda 1.5th world, but that would have made an even less-funny punchline.

You should have known that bending or altering the truth for the purpose of a joke is not acceptable. Jokes are only funny when they are 100% factual and when supplied with evidence to prove so.

Centrelink want me to merge my account with a Medicare account as they are all migrating to "Department of Human Services" but I can't be bothered to go into the kitchen and get my wallet to find out what my Medicare number is.

Back