First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With cutlery made from Narwhal horn.

The Kooi Full Nelson I bought for a roadie on the drive home from work today was too cold.

I have to vary the bikes I ride to work in order to keep batteries charged on all of them, and one of them has race-pattern shifting.

I have to vary the bikes I ride to work in order to keep batteries charged on all of them, and one of them has race-pattern shifting.

Ever nearly gone over the bars after getting the two mixed up? That's funny. For onlookers anyway.
I remember reading Doohan's advice once, head up, change up - head down push down.

But yeah, the battery thing is a major hassle. It like, takes me a whole 15 minutes every three or four years to swap mine out and replace it. What bullshit! It should last for the life of the motorcycle in my opinion.
And now its getting chilly, you may also have to go through the added drama of putting on you heated vest and gloves.
It's never ending.

This sitting in the sun on the verandah enjoying the warmth is getting a bit much, especially when you dont have anyone to make you a coffee....damn, I have to get up and do it myself.....

Yeah? Well I ate so much food on Friday whilst on a fully catered training course and then Saturday morning that I had to do two poos in one day. It kind of ruined my day.

Yeah? Well I ate so much food on Friday whilst on a fully catered training course and then Saturday morning that I had to do two poos in one day. It kind of ruined my day.
Having two poos in one day makes my day.

Lucky, lucky *******.

Should try my poo train. it stops at every station.

Speaking of which i had a terrible time this morning.

She's bought the three ply with the extra glue again. Sat there for seconds, ripping the first sheet acroos when it should just peel away.

For fucks sake, we're not buying home brand here, we should be getting better glue. :angry:

What'sThePointOfPayingPremiumPunkin

My new giant TV lacks some features which I assumed it would have.
Doesn't that just suck.

Wife's complained that the last 2 times I've pressed record on the PVR (and she's seen me do it, and "record" came up on the screen) it hasn't recorded. FFS.
We got an OLIN brand.... don't touch them, whatever you do. All I can say is it was cheap.

I miss the simplicity of VHS.
Grab Tape
Hope it's rewound.
Put in VCR
Press record.

We got a Sharp - the TV itself is great, but its unable to set a repeat program, it has to be done for each day individually.

With the old TV (LG), I set it to automatically switch to ABC at 7pm weekdays, so that no matter what shit the mrs is watching on Ch 7 (which is always running 10 mins behind) we wouldn't miss the "top" news story.

You bunch of whingers, you guys think you have it tough..

My Remote has flat baterries and have to get up to change the channel manually

You should u use a broom to change channels. If it's not long enough stickytape it to the mop handle... and then stickytape a pen to the end so you can get the fiddly little buttons.

You should u use a broom to change channels. If it's not long enough stickytape it to the mop handle... and then stickytape a pen to the end so you can get the fiddly little buttons.

I will ask the maids if I have any, not that I would know what they looked like

Well, I hope your i phones within reach (and charged), cos I've the perfect solution for you.

http://www.monkeyhelpers.org/

I'm currently on the waiting list for one that can gather a tallie from the fridge WITHOUT stirring up the sediment, use a bottle opener without poking it's eye out.
If they send you one with a pirate patch, you'll know it was one of the ones I returned.

Are they friendly with other animals, I mean I dont want it picking a fight with my albino panther....

Back