First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I burnt the roof of my mouth with the cheese on a very hot pizza. Had to rush to the fridge to get a cold beer to make it feel better.

I've got a painful knee (bursitis) that makes it hard to walk at the moment so I drove round to my mate's place and then drove him to Liquorland to to get me a slab of Henninger. ******* came round later and drank a six pack of it <_<

I've got a painful knee (bursitis) that makes it hard to walk at the moment

Housemaid's or clergyman's?

Either way, get some rest and fish oil about you. Anti inflammatory you know. Obviously the fish oil from a generous plate of otoro sushi would be ideal.

Even with todays hi-tec Slo-Mo video replays, the video refs still can't come up with the right decisions.

Cowboys ripped off yet again. :angry:

Hand_of_God.jpg

My gourmet pie's pastry is to flaky and the chunks of steak threaten to break through.

I started to polish my car late yesterday afternoon so the sun wasn't on it, but it got dark too quickly and I could only do half of it. I got up this morning to to the other half but by that time the morning sun was on it and I couldn't be arsed to drive it out and reverse back in so I'll leave it till this afternoon. My garage if full of boxes and shit for the house move so I can't park in there. It's a tough life on Centrelink.

You polish your car?! Mine has a nice protective coating of grime on it. :lol:

Just priced a new tyre for the motorcycle, If only they could throw in a new bike.

And I complain about the price of guitar gear...

Every time one of my motorbike/car mates tell me how much they spend on their hobbies, i feel a little better about the splurging...

My lunch at the pub today was far too big. I mean ridiculously large.

Hide the bits you don't like or couldn't finish, underneath the triminings from your steak - this way it appears as though you have eaten more than you have.

Walked to station, opened wallet & realised wife borrowed my weekly ticket. :angry:

Moved to this lovely little Mid North Coast seaside village for some peace and quiet and it's all turned to crap. Every morning the birds start up then it's cheep, squawk, chirp with lorikeets hanging round the trees and honeyeaters infesting the place. Then at dusk the bastards finally shut up and all you can hear is the constant pounding of the surf on the beach nearby. Roar roar fecking roar. <_<

At least on Bribie Island you would get a few ambulance sirens or fire engines heading for an arson attack, or more likely some bogans brawling in the gutter on their way back from the pub then it was over after a few minutes, but this is non stop.

And they wonder why I drink. Fortunately the bottle shop round the corner has a good selection of craft beers such as White Rabbit etc and is open till 9 every night so there's some consolation.

Commiserations. I'm quite enjoying the noise of Brisbane after the deathly quiet of Cairns.

Ate the best ever Indian food in Australia to date at the myer centre foodcourt. Fuckin delicious food. Great beer at the beer garden in the middle of the mall!

The serve of rice was tiny though :(

Moved to this lovely little Mid North Coast seaside village for some peace and quiet and it's all turned to crap. Every morning the birds start up then it's cheep, squawk, chirp with lorikeets hanging round the trees and honeyeaters infesting the place. Then at dusk the bastards finally shut up and all you can hear is the constant pounding of the surf on the beach nearby. Roar roar fecking roar. <_<

At least on Bribie Island you would get a few ambulance sirens or fire engines heading for an arson attack, or more likely some bogans brawling in the gutter on their way back from the pub then it was over after a few minutes, but this is non stop.

And they wonder why I drink. Fortunately the bottle shop round the corner has a good selection of craft beers such as White Rabbit etc and is open till 9 every night so there's some consolation.
Feckin' surf beaches. Kill's a good nights sleep when you go camping. I hang to get home, and doze off to the dulcet tones of my neighbour screaming at her husband in Chinese. Even if you have trouble sleeping, it's great, cos she can go on for hours.

It drives me crazy when I'm trying to break skip on my 11M 2-way on 27.385 LSB and the West coast of North America wont shut up and let me call Australia from Minnesota. Don't they know I'm running out of Sun!!!

2 CDX 068, operator Bob, Bravo Oscar Bravo, 18 watt President Washington, Astatic D104 with Tug-8 amplified base, 5/8 wave groundplane mounted appx 11M off the dirt, I am 285M over sea level, 80KM North of Minneapolis

I give you the final and I will be QSX

Latest posts

Back