First time Brewer in Brissy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can drop by just after 10 mate, I guess you'll still be mashing in at that stage?

Parks said:
If you are free on July 4th you should come to the case swap http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/84906-se-qld-xmas-in-july-2015/

It's in the Enoggera area - PM Winkle for details if you decide to come.

Don't worry, there are plenty of other people who like your silly sport ;)
Cheers mate I'll definitely look into it!

madpierre06 said:
Hey mate, ay least you're on a good side of town. If you want it I've got a Coopers English Bitter kit here you can have, and I'm dropping a brew down on saturday morning if you want to come over. Drop us a PM if you want .
Sorry mate, I'm helping a buddy move tomorrow. Spewing!

Lowlyf said:
Cheers mate I'll definitely look into it!

Sorry mate, I'm helping a buddy move tomorrow. Spewing!

All good, if you're got nothing on monday/tues/wed either of those three days, I'm probably looking to do a AG stovetop BIAB if you want to see how it's done, the next step up after kits.

Highly recommend this technique, amazing beers with simple technique and equipment.

This is how I brew and my mates that drink craft beer constantly rate my beer up there with some of the best they've had.

madpierre06 said:
All good, if you're got nothing on monday/tues/wed either of those three days, I'm probably looking to do a AG stovetop BIAB if you want to see how it's done, the next step up after kits.

Diggs said:
Highly recommend this technique, amazing beers with simple technique and equipment.

This is how I brew and my mates that drink craft beer constantly rate my beer up there with some of the best they've had.
I'm still trying to figure out the abbreviations! AB, BIAB. Lol. Wait I know that one

Latest posts

Back