Fermzilla

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about saying shit like "We would not go to another company's thread to talk shit"
And then shortly after, doing this

Or how about making false accounts to disparage keg land?

You got a short memory mate.
How about saying shit like "We would not go to another company's thread to talk shit"
And then shortly after, doing this

Or how about making false accounts to disparage keg land?

You got a short memory mate.
Since when was this Keg Lands thread? This is an open thread. How many false accounts is Keg Land running?Why aren't KL on your preferred forum? Seems like you just come on here to stir shit.
Do you really think this is for the forum, to defend your issues with kegland and involving others if someone is using your products under their name or abusing your trademark take through the courts not in in a public forum its not doing you any favours nor does do any favours to kegland

fake reviews people are showing of kegland hasnt really got anything to do with keg king unless you are doing the same.

everyone has a right to defend themselves wether they are right or wrong
Its already been to court and guess who lost?

Since when was this Keg Lands thread? This is an open thread. How many false accounts is Keg Land running?Why aren't KL on your preferred forum? Seems like you just come on here to stir shit.

Its already been to court and guess who lost?

if its been to court and there has been a judgement then thats where it should stay

its no ones business on this forum about the court issue , yes its been brought up and spoken about

those issues are not helping other members or new members who are not interested in them

but when they start reading posts to find out information they have to sift through the rot of this crap to find the good points of a product

seeing both keg king and kegland whinge and binge along with others is not good thing..

my reason in coming on this forum is to learn and read about brewing and not sifting through school yard bitching..

Sorry buts not fun trying to sift through the rubbish to find the good things

if its been to court and there has been a judgement then thats where it should stay

its no ones business on this forum about the court issue , yes its been brought up and spoken about

those issues are not helping other members or new members who are not interested in them

but when they start reading posts to find out information they have to sift through the rot of this crap to find the good points of a product

seeing both keg king and kegland whinge and binge along with others is not good thing..

my reason in coming on this forum is to learn and read about brewing and not sifting through school yard bitching..

Sorry buts not fun trying to sift through the rubbish to find the good things
The issues are, the folk who are looking to buy a new fermenter will come to this thread to make their own mind up. The Aussie made fermentasaurus has been around for a number of years without issue, the FermZilla has been in circulation for a year with a shit load of issues.
Do Keg Land care, apparently not. This thread serves those who are looking to buy a fermenter, and nothing else, review your post it was you who mentioned going to court so you made it your business, now your saying its no ones business!

The issues are, the folk who are looking to buy a new fermenter will come to this thread to make their own mind up. The Aussie made fermentasaurus has been around for a number of years without issue, the FermZilla has been in circulation for a year with a shit load of issues.
Do Keg Land care, apparently not. This thread serves those who are looking to buy a fermenter, and nothing else, review your post it was you who mentioned going to court so you made it your business, now your saying its no ones business!

i said "Do you really think this is for the forum, to defend your issues with kegland and involving others if someone is using your products under their name or abusing your trademark take through the courts not in in a public forum "

at the time of my 1st post i had no clue it had been through the courts
until you said it had gone through the courts and guess who won

I do take some of your point on but for what its worth thats where i was going to leave it at that and not say another word
which is hardly making it my business if i am not going to continue putting my 2 bobs more onto it.

anyway i have said my piece , i am only saying what i see and replying to a response that was given to me

I think the problem I see with this thread, and the other KL Q&A is that they have become pretty partisan to a few people, but most people just don't care and to us it looks like school kids trolling and spamming, generally wasting everyones time.

When I was reading the Q&A thread I remember thinking WEAL was a KK employee, must have been four negative comments in the first three pages. I remember reading some comment criticising KL for shipping cheaper stuff and practically stealing food from the mouths of the hungry children of your local LHBS proprietor.

I closed my facebook account long ago as I think it's a pretty toxic place in general. It's great to come in here and find pictures copypasted from someone else's phone showing peoples exploded fermzillas and presumably maimed families and blinded brewers. I wouldn't trust half the facebook users to boil a kettle without setting fire to their house. I wouldn't let DrHans to wash my hop socks but if he posts a negative review on the FZ it's great to have it brought up continuously.

I'd love to know the relative sales numbers of the FZ vs KK offerings, personally I don't know a single person who has and KK kit, but plenty with FZs. I really wonder if there's an order of magnitude difference in the sales which may explain all the posts on FB.

Even before CEO started crashing the thread with the helpful, insightful, and totally unbiased comments on why their direct competitor is dodgy, I had pretty much decided not to spend my money there based on the astroturfing it seemed like others were doing for them on the Q&A thread. I try not to deal with companies which annoy me and I have really throughly been annoyed by KK.

WEAL once suggested not getting a FZ and instead using two snub-nose fermenters instead. I basically have this setup now with all-rounders. Imagine if I had not read all those negative comments early on, I probably would have spent thousands of dollars at KK instead, that's kinda funny.

For what it's worth I don't think KL are blameless and they are sure slinging about some mud on their videos and comments as well. But I don't really care about the bad blood between them, I want my $90 cornys and $70 co2 cylinders.

Anyway, I know I can go up to the options menu and ignore people, and I did for a while but unfortunately others keep replying. I've come to love the fermzilla gore. I can't wait for the next vague accusations, like that time Anthony heard Adam telling Steve that he saw Susan kissing Matt behind the bike sheds at lunchtime. Rock on KK viral marketing team, you're superstars to me.

DISCLAIMER: if my KL stuff explodes and floods the room I will get back on FB and I will fill this thread with every burst fermzilla pic I can find.

OK then amend it to large pressure vessels if we are to split hairs. The relative wall thickness to the contained pressure means its safe for a small vessel like a coke bottle to use a reheated polymer but when you have something 27-55 times bigger it is not unless you make the walls much, much thicker.
So what about your fake accounts then?
Why do you ALWAYS ignore that?

**** mate, as Pauly said - if it weren't for YOU I'd still shop at kegking.

Exactly the same here.

I don't shop there because (like I have told CEO many times before) they have nothing I want. Pretty plain and simple. Although his behaviour would make it hard to send my hard earned dollars there.. I would probably have to buy it from the LHBS to make myself feel better.

Putting aside the bad blood and their similar offerings like FermZilla/Fermenter King, BrewZilla/Guten etc. KegLand have more unique products and seem to be innovating more like the RAPT fridge etc. along with this I've never had as issue with their product or service so I see no reason to move my custom.

I honestly think this offensive KK/CEO have been on is just pure jealousy... Deep down they know if it weren't for Kee, they wouldn't have had the Fermentasaurus to offer & improve on and I think the plastic kegs as well. It's pure jilted lover after a breakup stuff.

Instead we're all supposed to bow at their feet because they make one product in Australia while the other 99% of their stock comes in from China.

Think you just summed it up right there as to what keg king should be ashamed off.

Letting you near a computer.
[/QUOTE
I don't shop there because (like I have told CEO many times before) they have nothing I want. Pretty plain and simple. Although his behaviour would make it hard to send my hard earned dollars there.. I would probably have to buy it from the LHBS to make myself feel better.

Putting aside the bad blood and their similar offerings like FermZilla/Fermenter King, BrewZilla/Guten etc. KegLand have more unique products and seem to be innovating more like the RAPT fridge etc. along with this I've never had as issue with their product or service so I see no reason to move my custom.

I honestly think this offensive KK/CEO have been on is just pure jealousy... Deep down they know if it weren't for Kee, they wouldn't have had the Fermentasaurus to offer & improve on and I think the plastic kegs as well. It's pure jilted lover after a breakup stuff.

Instead we're all supposed to bow at their feet because they make one product in Australia while the other 99% of their stock comes in from China.
Well Evan you may think what you like but I am content with our efforts to make more and more in Australia and its a hell of a lot more than 1%. Everything we can do here will be done here and even our packaging is now made locally. I am proud of being an Australian and I am proud to support an Australian team that works hard to bring exports earnings back to our country. If you think it is fitting to denigrate such efforts and applaud those who buy from www.kegking.cn which bring no Dollars to this country you and I live in that is up to you and how you justify this when you look in your shaving mirror. Fortunately for us there are many more people who believe in what we are doing and don’t swallow the cool aid like you have.

Well Evan you may think what you like but I am content with our efforts to make more and more in Australia and its a hell of a lot more than 1%. Everything we can do here will be done here and even our packaging is now made locally. I am proud of being an Australian and I am proud to support an Australian team that works hard to bring exports earnings back to our country. If you think it is fitting to denigrate such efforts and applaud those who buy from www.kegking.cn which bring no Dollars to this country you and I live in that is up to you and how you justify this when you look in your shaving mirror. Fortunately for us there are many more people who believe in what we are doing and don’t swallow the cool aid like you have.

I am not denigrating your efforts, Will. It's just not the trump card you think it is. Way to concentrate on a single issue as per usual though.

As for your kegking.cn issue.. I am not sure of the ins and outs of domains but obviously you don't control that one in China. If you feel you have recourse to challenge that I would strongly suggest you do. It appears that link takes you to the KegLand China site where they are selling KegLand products with KegLand banners all over it.

They aren't selling your products and it doesn't appear to be trying to fool people they are looking at a Keg King site. Slightly underhanded maybe but it's business Mr CEO, and it's rough out there champ.

Well only a tosspot would
I am not denigrating your efforts, Will. It's just not the trump card you think it is. Way to concentrate on a single issue as per usual though.

As for your kegking.cn issue.. I am not sure of the ins and outs of domains but obviously you don't control that one in China. If you feel you have recourse to challenge that I would strongly suggest you do. It appears that link takes you to the KegLand China site where they are selling KegLand products with KegLand banners all over it.

They aren't selling your products and it doesn't appear to be trying to fool people they are looking at a Keg King site. Slightly underhanded maybe but it's business Mr CEO, and it's rough out there champ.
Well Evan you have trolled it mercilessly and denigrated here and on FB our efforts to make Australian products even saying we import 99%. Which is very wrong.

Now you say we should sit quietly whilst our name is used in China to drag people to KegLand Products and say nothing about it? Might surprise you how many have contacted me over this and they don’t call it “slightly underhand “ as you do. They call it out for what is and what you and your fellow trollers here seem to think is a cute trick by a Chinese business to steal our potential customers. So I guess you people here don’t want profits to stay in Australia but prefer them stashed in China? At least we are providing jobs to Australians and building expertise that grows and grows. What does that Chinese business do for Australians? Laughs it’s head off as it creams people here who don’t give a damn about our country’s future and just keeps exporting their stuff and taking the money out of the country. The thankfully few tosspots here who get off on this are ones you applaud and encourage. No decent Australian would say the use of our name this way is acceptable. Believe me Champ I have done business for many years but never encountered this kind of bullshit. Just makes me more determined to do better and apart from a few like you I get a lot of support from fair minded Aussies who really like what we are doing.

If you and your evil twin would just concentrate on making and selling product that people need and quit spending so much time baiting each other.
I'm sure I for one wouldn't miss the BS. From this far back most of the products are very similar, most of the prices likewise, I guess if I need anything from either of you I'm going to have to choose the least annoying.
I'm also sure I will look every else first as you are both annoying the hell out of me
Mark

Who lost? What was the judgement? Seems KegLand are still in business so it obviously matters 3/8ths of F*** all
Yes they are still in business, might not matter 3/8ths of FA to you, but it certainly hurt KL's pocket. If you go into business best to do it with honesty, pays off in the end, now KL has upset Perlick and they are putting a case together. Perlick has already sent out letters to distributors demanding royalties for the Intertap Flow control tap which they have sold and the remainder unsold to be destroyed. Not fair on the distributors buying a product in good faith, much like yourself and hundreds of others who have bought the FermZilla.

Back