European Holiday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
As many of you might know, I'm planning a 3 weeks trip for Sep/Oct through Europe, sans SWMBO of course :)

I'm flying into Munich for Oktoberfest, then plan on going east to Prague, then back through northern Germant via Berlin, down into Belgium and then across to the UK.

A big trip in a short amount of time, so I need to go for quality over quantity.

So if you can recommend good places, or have links to nice places to visit/stay, I would be most appreciative.

PS. If you can recommend something I can bring back for a communal Perth tasting, let me know. Kook will be getting a bottle of Westvleteren 12, to repay the bottle he brought back for me a few years ago.

As many of you might know, I'm planning a 3 weeks trip for Sep/Oct through Europe, sans SWMBO of course :)

I'm flying into Munich for Oktoberfest, then plan on going east to Prague, then back through northern Germant via Berlin, down into Belgium and then across to the UK.

A big trip in a short amount of time, so I need to go for quality over quantity.

So if you can recommend good places, or have links to nice places to visit/stay, I would be most appreciative.

PS. If you can recommend something I can bring back for a communal Perth tasting, let me know. Kook will be getting a bottle of Westvleteren 12, to repay the bottle he brought back for me a few years ago.

Go from Munich to Prague via upper Franconia (lower Bavaria). Highest per capita brewery number anywhere in the world!

Some links

Cheers blackbock :)

And GL: a slab of fosters eh? Not enough dark crystal for your taste.

Latest posts

Back