EU Referendum!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
Well now at least the Poms won't have to put up with people with totally unnecessarily silly names.

attachicon.gif
Witold Waszczykowski.jpg

Witold Waszczykowski

God bless his little heart and arsehole.
long foreign names are funny, ey?

manticle said:
long foreign names are funny, ey?
There's only one thing more funny. That one time a landlady got rear-ended by Shirley Bassey's brother.

goomboogo said:
There's only one thing more funny. That one time a landlady got rear-ended by Shirley Bassey's brother.
Your search abilities are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79L3vjKAWQ

Our glorious English National Anthem.

End of story, close this thread now.. nothing more to see here folks.

Bribie G said:
Or that you might hit.

A very common misconception is that if you are barreling up to a roundabout at 95 kmh in your ute then everyone must realise that you are shortly about to enter the roundabout so watch out fokkers here you come.

However if I suddenly enter the roundabout from your left before you actually get there, I have the right of way because I am already on the roundabout.

In other words giving way to traffic on your right is a total fiction and doesn't exist in the road rules.
Just like right of way is total fiction. There is no such thing. The onus is on the other person to give way, you have no right to take it.

And the ute doing 95, yes he should give way to you if you are on the roundabout first, but actually you should only proceed when safe to do so.

Yep I know, off topic. Carry on.

manticle said:
Pretty sure I know which way you would vote as well.
Remember EU was not imposed - they elected to be part of it. Ireland, scotland or most bits of the historical british empire/commonwealth) possibly didn't elect to be part of britain.
Imposed or not I am sure that some of those stupid rules which were IMPOSED on the member countries has a lot to do with the unrest in those member countries. I suppose the EU could be likened to an Empire, they never lasted either, in the end they all crumble and each country will go their own separate way.

Its really ruffled some jimmies hasn't it. To listen to some of the abrupt commentary from some reaming EU government representatives, you'd think the EU itself was a literal building of some kind, as in 'Yeah? good, leave then, and don't let the ******* door hit you on the way out'.
I imagine the building to be somewhat like the Superfreinds Hall of Justice.

No. The British Empire with re-emerge and show the world that British beer is best.

Latest posts

Back