Esb Lager Has Chunks In The Wort

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the yeast i used was safale s-04 which came out of the fridge at the brew shop and is ment to be good quility yeast i was told.

the yeast i used was safale s-04 which came out of the fridge at the brew shop and is ment to be good quility yeast i was told. so are you saying its infected?

if, like you have said it tastes nice and beery then it is NOT infected....stop worrying and stop taking SG samples....there'll be none left to bottle :lol: ! I cant believe its down to 1000 though. Sure you're reading the hydrometer right?

Its spinning me out too !!! But i want to take another reading lol, probaly used a stubby on samples already :) i fll the sample tube 3/4 then slowely lower the hrdro meter in and give it a small spin then put it on the bench so it sits off the edges of tube and then take the reading

dont forget that he used "brew craft dry emzymes" as well...

I poured my chunky brew from the bottle into the cup via a tea strainer which worked well and caught some lumps.

Latest posts

Back