Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i heard an interview with the guy from wyeast, and he basically said that once they release a yeast into the public domain people can do what they want with it.

Auction to become the BrewMaster for a day
linky link

The auction has actually ended, but I thought it was kinda interesting. The money goes/went to charity.

Feel Good about being part of this unique charitable event! You will never forget this wonderful experience! Buy this opportunity for yourself or your favorite beer enthusiast!

Make a tax deductible donation
Develop, Brew, & Name your own beer (twenty kegs worth)
Enjoy Beautiful Historic Williamsport, Pennsylvania & the Friendly Staff and Patrons of Bullfrog Brewery
Take a well deserved vacation!
Bullfrog Brewery in friendly Williamsport, Pennsylvania (home of Little League Baseball) is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to brew your own beer in our award winning brewery. You will work side by side with our Brewmaster developing a recipe based on your specifications and desires. You will then actually brew the beer of your dreams on our state of the art 10 barrel brewhouse. Of course then you would get to name your creation!

Every year our town hosts a 3 day Mardi Gras celebration, during which each of the dozen or so participating downtown establishments pick a candidate for King or Queen of Mardi Gras. Each dollar donated to a charity of the candidate's choice is counted as one vote. This is really a win win situation. This is a rare opportunity to make a charitable donation and get something wonderful in return for your generosity.

Bullfrog Brewery was opened in August, 1996. Please call for additional information (570)326-4460 or e-mail through the contact the seller button.

Winner of this awesome auction will have to supply own transportation to and from the Bullfrog Brewery. There is a local airport (ipt) serviced by U.S. Airways. You will be furnished transportation to and from the airport if needed. As our special guest, meals and most importantly, BEERS will be provided to the (21+) winner free of charge the day of the brew. If auction reaches in excess of one thousand dollars, Overnight Accommodations will be provided by the Bullfrog Brewery.

Doc

Knew somebody else would see it soon enough.
Still got the highest bid but she hasnt sent me the pics still

That font is cheap
Cost me more than twice that from GMK Enterprizes :angry:

Wonder what his taps prices are like?

Batz

Well done !!

Interesting, because that still head on a 25L boiler makes it illegal. They are only legal when attached to 5L units. Will be interested to see what it sells for and if it gets picked up by anyone in a position of authority. Makes me wonder what you can get away with selling on ebay eg. CUB kegs etc. Does anyone watch ebay for dodgey items and has anyone heard of anyone being prosecuted for such things?

The country brewer in Richmond also has one of these in the store he is trying to sell for somebody. Give him a call if you want. He may post.

I'd be expecting at least another $100 to be added to that price by the time the auction is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back